Thirty Eight✨

Atsumu rolls his hips in deadly slow motions in Kiyoomi's lap. Enough to make him throw his head back.

He tugs at the elastic of Kiyoomi's boxer with his fingers and releases it. Kiyoomi jumps up when his hand tangents to his dick. After Atsumu leaves him completely naked and places a few kisses on his groin, he retreats completely.

Kiyoomi sits up a little and watches him curiously.  Atsumu seductively gets rid of his clothes, actually he is trying to get rid of them. He almost fell and tripped over his pants.

"Don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry. You're so sweet."

Atsumu puts a chair directly in front of the bed and sits down. He starts masturbating himself. Kiyoomi laughs nervously, slightly surprised.

The real suffering had just begun for him. Atsumu is sitting on the chair in front of him with an orange vibrator, feet on the bed, legs apart, licking the dildo in his hand.

Fuck. Fuck Atsumu. As soon as I'm free of these handcuffs, I'm going to tear you apart.

Bringing his hips forward on the chair, he slides the dildo into his hole and gently pushes it in, groaning, Kiyoomi groaning with him involuntarily. He makes eye contact with Kiyoomi and starts biting his lips as he slowly inserting and removing it.

He lifts one of his leg and cradles it between his arm.  He throws his head back as he accelerates his movements a little more.

"Hahh. Omii."

"You tied me up but you shamelessly moan my name? Does that mean you can't cum without me? Ah. Are you so needy of me, Atsumu."

"Hnnmg hahhhmm."

"Fuck. You're so good. You're doing great. You grabbed your dick imagining my touch, I know. Why did you stop? Ahh. Right. Because I'm the best ejaculating you."

Atsumu squirts out, moaning loudly. All of his movements make Kiyoomi hard as a rock. He tries to save himself by hanging on his handcuffs, even if it is useless.

After Atsumu has regulated his breathing, he pulls out his fluffy red-orange foxtail. Kiyoomi's eyes open and he fidgets wildly in place. His dick twitches as he dreams of getting out of bed and putting that tail on Atsumu.

"I'm begging you untie me."

"Shh Omi. I prepared so much for you. Have some patience, will you?"

"Fuck. Fuck Atsumu. I want to touch you. Let me push that inside you!"

Atsumu chuckles and gets on the chair, on his knees.  He turns his head back to study Kiyoomi's movements. He smacks his hips with both hands and splits them in half. He bites his lips as he grabs the red tail in front of him and pushes it into his hole. Then press the remote and set the vibration to the first level. He resists closing his eyes that locked on Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi hangs on the cuffs so much that the sound scares Atsumu a little.

"Mmmh. You look delicious." Atsumu bends over Kiyoomi's groin and raises his hips into the air. He shakes his butt when he sees Kiyoomi's eyes go straight there. With the wag of the tail, Kiyoomi's dick twitches again.

"Give me your remote, Atsumu."

"Why would I?"

"Come on. I can't touch you anyway. Let me just do it."

After thinking for a while, Atsumu places the remote in Kiyoomi's hand and returns to his previous position. He licks the tip of his penis gently. He cleans the pleasure liquid on its tip completely and swallows it.

He takes it completely in his mouth and starts to move up and down. But he's so slow that Kiyoomi is about to go crazy. He raises the vibration of the tail with the remote in his hand. Atsumu suddenly shivers and groans. Kiyoomi feels the vibrations of his throat throughout his limb.

After Atsumu takes one glance at him, he increases his speed. While going up and down, he discreetly touches his hole with one of his fingers. With this move, Kiyoomi suddenly raises his hips. Atsumu feels his cock in his throat. He gets a little angry because it hurts so he pulls his legs down and pins him to the bed completely.

When Kiyoomi sets the vibration to the last level, Atsumu shivers even more and has to pause the sucking. He raises his head and curses. He then approaches him and sits on his chest with his back turned and puts his legs on either side.

As Atsumu bends down again and raises his hips in the air, Kiyoomi's view is currently magnificent.  This time he doesn't realize what Atsumu is trying to do as he bites his lips and tries to move his head forward.

Atsumu continues his movements by holding one of his legs bended in his arm, his other leg with his hand. While sucking his dick, he starts to push his finger into his hole. He struggles to hold Kiyoomi tighter as he groans and tries to break free. Since he is not stronger than him, even if it is a little difficult, he continues his duty without slowing down.

"Atsumu. Fuck, what are you doing?"

He takes Kiyoomi's dick out of his mouth and continues his movements with his hand. While his other hand is going in and out of his hole, he gives a new task to his now vacant mouth and starts to run his tongue from his groin to his balls, places where are empty.

Kiyoomi can't take the overstimulation any longer, and he cums while making the most beautiful sounds Atsumu has ever heard.

Atsumu slows down, eventually stops his movements. He starts to tremble because of the tail and collapses on Kiyoomi.