Thirty✨

Kiyoomi watches Atsumu's facial expressions as he continues to play with the boxer's rubber. He takes off his underwear and kisses his crotch. But the plan is not to finish the job immediately. He slides upwards and stops right on top of him, looking into his eyes. Atsumu's cheeks are the sweetest shade of pink, his pupils are wide, he looks into his eyes with excitement, despair, hunger, pleading eyes.

"What are you looking at? Eat me already."

"Patience, Atsumu. I don't want to miss anything." Kisses his nose. "Your face, your voice."

He blows on his neck and slowly begins to leave tiny kisses. He feels Atsumu trembling under him, which encourages him even more. A bite doesn't hurt, he starts sucking on the spot he thinks is most sensitive. And bingo. Atsumu turns his head towards him and clings to his arms. Kiyoomi continues to blow kisses, down to his nipples. He takes one between his teeth and examines Atsumu from the corner of his eye. Their eyes meet and Atsumu's breathing increases.

"Talk to me love, how does it feel like?"

"I feel like I'm going to explode."

"You like it that much? I didn't even start anything."

Kiyoomi wastes no time and they begin to kiss. Kisses him as gently and sweetly as he can. Then he gets up and starts looking for oil or vaseline, for preparation.

He spreads Atsumu's legs and sits in the middle. After taking enough oil in his hand, he keeps his legs in the right position and runs his index finger over the hole for a while. Atsumu bounces slightly from his place. Kiyoomi begins to slowly push a finger in. He rubs his thigh to comfort Atsumu, whose facial expression seems to be in pain.

"You okay?"

"Hnngm yesn't? Ahhn."

"It'll pass. You're too sensitive, aren't you?"

He begins to slowly move his finger back and forth. Listening to Atsumu's moans causes him to harden as well. He leans over and kisses his inner thigh.

"You're doing great."

He gently pushes his second finger in and starts to move them. At that moment, Atsumu's dick jumps out. As soon as he touches it with the thumb of his free hand, Atsumu jumps up.

"You have a nice dick."

"I know. They say that a lot." He speaks out of breath.

"Oh yeah?" Kiyoomi raises one eyebrow. He gets a little angry and a little jealous of what he heard. He begins to make scissor motions with his fingers.

"What else do they say?"

Atsumu chuckles as he groans in pain and pleasure.

"They also say I have a nice ass nghhh Omi."

Kiyoomi increases his speed and the depth of his fingers, envious of the thought of someone else touching him. With each thrust, Atsumu groans in unison.

He takes Atsumu's dick in his hand and starts stroking it too. Just when he feels that Atsumu is going to cum, he covers the tip with his thumb and stops everything.

"Why'dya do that Omi? Fuck nghhn."

"Get on your knees."

Atsumu does as he is told and gets down on his knees in front of Kiyoomi. Kiyoomi takes off his boxers.

"Suck it."

"Hi there."

Atsumu takes his dick and starts to run his tongue on the tip. Kiyoomi squints his eyes and looks down. Atsumu continues to have fun with him, smiling slyly. He runs his tongue all over and finally starts sucking on the tip.