Chapter 4

Johnnies POV: ❌❌(TRGGER WARNING)❌❌
(A day after the alleyway)
I'm done. I can't take these suicidal thoughs anymore.. I can't take the sadness and emptiness. I can't take this worthless feeling. I can't take it anymore... I say as I grab the razor blade. Cutting all over my arm, then finally I hover the blade over my main vain.
I'm ending it

Kyle's POV
"I'm taking a walk through the neighbor hood..." I say, grabbing my jacket. I hate this house. My dad always yells and abuses me. My mom passed away because of his stupid choices. Now he's never the slightest bit sober. "Fine you little fucker, I never wanted you anyways. I don't give a damn how long you stay out." He says, punching me. I hold my cheek and run out if the door. I hear him lock it. He's a bastard. I have my house key anyways. The only reason I stay is because I don't have a car and he would just find me because he would care if I left, only because I'm basically his stupid punching bag. I walk down the street. I'm not to far from Johnnie.. I feel like I should tell him why actually wanted him to go there. I head to his house and when I get there, I notice the door isn't shut all the way. I walk in, confused. "H..hello?" I ask, my voice shaking. No answer. I look through every room. No body. I walk up the steps and find myself in a hallway. One is the bathroom, but the other has at least 15 band posters covering it. I'm guessing that's Johnnies room. I slowly open the door to Johnnie, laying on the floor in a puddle if blood. I rush to him. "Oh God I hope he didn't succeed..." I put my hand on his chest. He's barley breathing. I pick him up and have no choice but to carry him bridal style. I rush to the bathroom, grab a rag and put it on his bony arm. I rush out if the door and I sprint as fast as possible to the ER.