Chapter 20

Johnnies POV
I hate not being able to talk. Yet again, it's cool at the same time. It's been two months and one week since I could talk, in fact I'm shopping for another book now.
There, I found one. Its pretty boring, just like the last one. Plain composition print. Oh well, it will work. I'm really excited for today, I'm asking Kyle something. We have been together for almost two months now. I can tell there is something special about him. Me and my mom discussed--Well I wrote, this and planned it. I know what you're thinking and I'm not asking if he wants to marry me. I start walking home again. Surprisingly Kyle isn't with me, only because he's napping. If he found out I went somewhere without him to protect me, He would freak out a bit. I silently walk in and he's still fast asleep. I rush up stairs to my mom's room to discuss the plan one last time.

After we finish discussing it, I walk back down the stairs

Time to ask Kyle.

I have it all written out already. I poke him and he looks up. He still looks tired so he probably just woke up. He smiles and stands up to kiss me then he quickly sits back down. I place the paper in front of his face.

'Hey Kyle, I was just wondering something. May I ask it?'
"Of course you can, here, sit down first."
I sit on the couch facing him.
'I was just wondering, if my mom moved out of this house, would you stay here with me? She has to move to a different state and since you just turned 17 it would work fine."
He smiles a huge smile.
"I would love to stay here with you. Pssh even if you didn't ask, I probably wouldn't leave"
I smile and kiss him.
This is really awesome. I'm basically moving into a house with Kyle, but with a twist added. I hope our relationship works out to be forever. I know there is something really special about him.

The next day, I hear him in my room, either laughing or crying. I open the door to find my sweet Kyle crying on my floor. I frantically jot something down while sitting next to him.
'Babe, what's wrong?! What hapened? You can tell me anything, I promise.'
He reads the note and wipes away tears. "It's just.. I started overthinking and I started thinking about my dad and everything then the feeling of emptiness and lonleyness hit me and I felt so useless and it was so overwhelming... also my depression got pretty bad.." he chokes out. I hug him tightly, then something surprising happened.
"K..Kyle.. i.. I love you and your not alone, now that your with me, your never alone. I'm always here for you babe. I love you more then all the stars in the sky. Also please don't think to much about your dad. That bastard is hopefully dead by now. I love you. Don't you forget it either." I let go from the hug and he's smiling while slightly crying still. I'm smiling. "Johnnie, that was so sweet. Also, you talked! I missed your voice and that was an amazing thing to hear after two months. I love you more..." He says, practically throwing himself on me, hugging me. He then kisses me. "I'm so glad I can talk again"
"Well Johnnie, I'm  glad I can hear your voice again" he smiles at me and I smile back.