Chapter 8

Kyle's POV
(I fast forwarded a bit because I'm lazy)
Shit.. I think to myself. I fell into a thorn bush. I get up and brush myself off. I really hope he's okay. I care about him more then anything. My thoughts are interrupted by someone crying. Its Johnnie. I rush to the sound. Then there comes a point where I can't exactly tell what direction it's coming from. I look slightly to my left and see a corner of Johnnies jacket. I walk over there and kneel down. He looks at me with his gorgeous eyes. I can tell he's been crying. I cup his face in my hands and wipe away with his tears with my thumb. He slightly smiles. I hug his bony figure. After a bit, we look up at the same time. I stare into his icy blue eyes and kiss him on his forehead. He blushes with a slight smile creeping on his face. He's beautiful.

Johnnies POV:
Wow, Kyle just..kissed me. Is he playing with my feelings? Does he truly love me? My thoughts are interrupted by someone picking me up bridal style. I go back into reality. "Kyle, what are you doing?". "You look tired and I didn't plan on leaving you. I cant take you home so I'm taking you somewhere." I snuggle into him and his arms. "Thank you" I say, a bit muffled because I snuggled my face into his shoulder smelling his sweet cologne. I drift off into his arms. I'm really tired at the moment, I don't care where he takes me. I trust him. I wake up by him putting me down somewhere. "Oh sorry Johnnie" he says sitting next to me while I'm laying on a bed. I realize I'm in a hotel room. "I hope you don't mind that I booked a hotel room. I wanted to spend time with you... he says, Trailing off. I smile. "I don't mind a bit. I then realize.. there's only one bed. I smile at his move, not knowing if it was purposely or not. Kyle stops at the edge of the bed. "Should I sleep on the floor..?" He asks, questionably. "Its fine if you sleep in here" I say, slowly. He smiles. "Okay" he simply says. He turns off the light and goes into the bed. He questionably and slowly puts his arm around me. I accept by snuggling into his side.
"I love you Johnnie.. your safe with me. I'm sorry Austin is a bastard."
"I love you too Kyle. Its okay. I trust you."
Kyle kisses me on the top of my head and I fall asleep into his arms.

(Sorry if this chapter is longer then most, I just couldn't stop writting. I hope you guys like the update ☺)