Chapter 10

Johnnies POV
I love being alone with Kyle. I also love the fact it's summer vacation and if we end up being a "thing", I can spend a lot of the summer with him. I continue walking next to Kyle, Its a path way in the woods so it's makes it even more amazing that I can walk near him. He grabs my hand and smiles, then he lightly runs and drags me with him. We laugh a bit too. Then he stops. I look around, there is a little pond that leads into a creek. He leads me to a rock and we sit next to eachother and look at the pond. He then turns to me. "Johnnie, I know in the beginning I really hurt you. I've changed now. I love you so so much. I want to keep you safe. I want to keep your arm as clear as possible. I want to keep you happy. I love you. Johnnie, will you be my forever?" I smile like a dork and answer. "Yes Kyle, I will be your forever as long as your mine." He blushes, then he leans in and passionately kisses me. It lasted maybe ten seconds. We pulled away and we where both blushing. He then hugged me and I fell backwards and he laughed. He then turned back around to face the creek and put his arm around me. "I love you, Johnnie."."I love you too, Kyle" I say as I lean my head on his shoulder. This is perfect. He's perfect. At this moment, I feel like nothing can hurt me.