Chapter 5

Johnnies POV
I wake up to this blinding light and a faint beeping sound. Where the hell am I? I open ny eyes fully and notice my surroundings. I'm in a damn hospital. I have a bandage around my arm. It hurts like hell. I hear the door open and I ever so slightly move my head. Its Kyle. "Please don't hurt me..." I say in a shaky voice. He looks hurt by my greeting. I didn't even think about it, it just came out. "I wouldn't plan on hurting you if I was the one..who brought you here..." Kyle says, stammering his words. "Why though? You beat me up yesterday. Hell, you basically did everyday...I wanted to end it. I've given up" I say, trying not to cry. "I was planning on... apologizing actually... I've had the worst year so far. My dad has gotten worse with drinking after my mom died a year and two months ago. I have no real friends and I get abused daily... I took everything out on you and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. I wanna try and make it up to you because I could be nicer..it could take awhile though. Also, I saved you because you shouldn't end it. Your an amazing person. You don't deserve the shit I give you" Kyle says. Trailing off with tears forming. After a minute or so of silence, I speak up. "How about we talk after I get out if the hospital? We both need thinking time." I say looking at Kyle. He's so fucking adorable. Even if he has beaten me to no end multiple times.. "Okay, deal" Kyle says with a weak smile forming. I love his beautiful smile.