You Want Me? Come Get Me

*A/N*: Hii everyone! This is my first story so please show mercy if there are any grammar/spelling errors. This is also a Rated R and werewolf story...well here goes...........

Chapter 1.

Ryleigh's P.O.V.

I kept walking along the dark hallway until I heard another set of footsteps behind me. Before I could turn around someone grabbed me from behind and shoved me up against a wall. I turn around to see who my assailant is and come face to face with a tall man wearing a mask. Instead of screaming or fighting back I stand there frozen in shock, this man is a sex-god! From his steel colored eyes and big broad shoulders to his perfectly sculpted abs that I want to lick so bad. He briefly looked me over before roughly attacking my lips. As his tongue entered my mouth I was getting high off his touch. His hands caress my big chocolate colored breasts and swirls my nipple around his thumb and index finger. A moan escapes my mouth as another wave of pleasure hits me. One of his hands then slides down my side and into my black boy shorts, which are now drenched with my juices, and parts my lips. All this attention was send my body in overdrive. Once he reached my sensitive bud he began to rub it fiercely. I was getting high off his touch, when he touched me I was in pure bliss. By then my moans were so loud that they echoed through the hall and my juices were dripping all over the floor.

I was so engrossed in the pleasure I was receiving that I didnt notice that he had slipped two fingers into my soaking hole until after he begun thrusting in and out of me. It felt so good that it was suffocating.

"FASTER!" I moaned into his mouth and with a smirk he continued to thrust faster and harder into me. I was on the verge of cumming into his hand when he inserted a third finger into me. It was so overwhelming that I went crazy. I started bucking my hips wildly and grinding my pussy on his hand. With one final and powerful thrust I................

I jolted up out of my sleep gasping for air and coverd in sweat. That was the second time I've had that dream and each time I wake up before I'm able to finish it. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a shower.

As the warm water hit my body I couldn't help but think about the dream. Just thinking about that kiss has my nipples hardening and my pussy throbbing with need. I rub my peak in between my fingers and then begin to give myself what I want.

Thirty minutes later im headed to the kitchen dressed in a black MCR tank top and black shorts. I notice that my parents aren't seated at the table which isn't unusual because my dad is the alpha of our pack so he and my mom are always off doing pack stuff. As expected there was a note on the counter explaining that they were out of town helping a neighboring pack with their rogue problem.

"Well atleast I have the house to myself for a while" I said outloud.

As I opened the fridge to get something to eat I doubled-over and fell to the floor in pain, the pain in my stomach was intense and my whole body felt aflame. I couldnt move and the burning was getting worse by the minute so I quickly mind-linked my mom and told her what was happening.

"Mom! Help! Burning! Pain! Oww" I screamed in my head.

"Hun I'm sending alpha Jaxon and a few of his packmates over to help you".

With that I closed our link and tried to pry myself off the floor. There was no way Im letting Jaxon and his stupid friends see me this way, but getting up proved to be more difficult than I thought. Eventually I got to my feet and made it to the couch. After laying there for a few minutes the burning died down alittle bit and I was beginning to wonder where jaxon was when the front door burst open revealing six very horny, and sexy, guys, all of the looking at me with lust in their eyes. Then it dawned on me, im in heat.

*A/N* sooo what do you guys think? I wrote this on my phone so sorry if its short or has mistakes! Should I continue the story or end it now? I really want to know what you guys think so pls Comment, Fan & vote! Xoxo Dee

P.s. Pls keep all rude comments to yourselves! Thnk u!