Chapter 2.

*A/N* I'm back! Im soo sorry for the long wait! I had major writers block. I hope u guys dnt hate me, i tried to make this chapter long for you guys so here it goes!

Jaxon's POV

The loud moans of me and Valerie filled my office. " Oh baby FASTER!" She yelled and I gladly gave her what she asked for. Before I could finish the started ringing, I let it ring a few times but when I realized that it wasn't going to stop I yanked it off the receiver and yelled, "WHAT?!" "Oh Jaxon I'm so glad I got a hold of you, I couldn't reach you through the packs link, Ryleigh needs help and we can't get to her fast enough!" I heard Raquel yell though the phone. "Don't worry Raquel, I'm on my way now" and with that I hung up and mind-linked my beta and bestfriend Sebastian and filled him in on what was going on. I then turned to Valerie just in time for her to slap me. " WHO THE FUCK IS RAQUEL?!? AND WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THE BITCH?!" she screamed at me. " First of all how date you hit me and secondly DON'T YOU EVER speak about Luna Raquel like that" I growled at her and then tossed her off my desk and began to hastily put jeans on. " Baby I'm sorry, I didn't know" " Just leave, I somewhere to be". I didn't give her a chance to reply before I walked out and

Began making my way towards the borderline.

Sebastian's POV

I was on patrol duty with guys when Jaxon mind-linked us saying that we had to head over to crescent moon pack house because the alphas daughter needed help. Once we got the news we quickly ran over there. The alphas daughter, Ryleigh, was one hot piece of ass that every wolf in the state wanted, even Jaxon, though he would never admit it. He's to caught up with the pack slut, Valerie. All she wants is to be Luna and he's too naive to see it. As we were approaching the borderline between our territories, I was hit with the delicious scent of burnt sandalwood and honeysuckle, meaning that there was a she-wolf in heat near by. I knew that I wasn't the only one who smelt it but it was so strong to me that my wolf took over and pushed my body to run faster towards the scent. My inner beast was dying to get to the she-wolf and fuck her senseless and didn't care who would be watching.

Ryleigh Pov

There before me stood six incredibly sexy guys, all looking at me with pure hunger and lust. I didn't care that they were Jaxon's friends, I needed release and I needed it now! But before I was able to stand Kayden, Jaxons third in command, ran over to me and crushed his lips against mine. I hungrily kissed him back while trying to wrap my legs around his waist to bring him closer. In the background I heard Sebastian tell the others to wait outside and guard the door. Once the door closed Sebastian ran over to me and Kayden and began taking off my top while joining the kiss. The fact that I had two sexy and high-ranking men all over me sent my pussy into overdrive. By then Kayden had stopped kissing me and began to suck my hard nipples like there was no tomorrow while Sebastian rammed his tongue in my mouth and used one hand to hold my head in place while his other hand started it's journey into my dripping hole. My juices were beginning to soak the couch as I realized that one of them had ripped my bottoms off, not that I cared, all that mattered was the intense pleasure I was receiving. I was to overwhelmed with my own thoughts that I didn't notice seb had flipped me over so that I was on top of him and Kayden was behind me. Seb positioned himself at my throbbing entrance just as Kayden was ready to enter my back door. As soon as I realized the position we were in I quickly lowered myself onto seb's thick cock. I smirked to myself as I watched his face light up with pleasure while my walls swallowed him whole. Soon after I felt two pairs of hands hold me in place with such a strong grip that I couldn't even move an inch. It felt great to have Sebastian in me but I felt ecstatic when I felt Kayden enter me. They both thrusted so hard and so fast into me that my moans became screams of intense pleasure. I couldn't move so all I could was scream as both cocks kept filling me. I tried to move abit so that I could assist in our sexual adventure but when I tried Kayden grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back and kissed me roughly as Sebastian tightened his already tight grip and pounded into me even harder. I was in heaven and nothing could ruin this moment, except a very angry Jaxon who was standing in my now demolished doorway.

*A/N* well that was ch. 2 & I hope you guys liked it!! Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors, Pls feel free to comment with your honest opinion, I really want to know what yall think! until later dolls! Xoxo