Chapter Four: A Lion's Alliance

A/N: This Tribute Chapter is Wild Force.

Jax POV

All of us were on our Legendary Megazord.

"We gotta stop these alien fighter jets before they destroy the city!" Troy said.

"It's time to go Legendary! Mystic Dragon Combine!" I shouted, as we went into Mystic Force Mode.

"Forget dog fighting these jets, we're gonna dragon fight them!" Gia said.

"Legendary Mystic Megazord!" All of us shouted.

"Dragon Blast!" Troy shouted, as we destroyed a Bruiser.

"Again!" I shouted, as we destroyed another Bruiser.

"Okay, that's two! But, there's a lot more!" Noah said.

"I've got this one!" Jake said.

"S.P.D. Delta Runner! Combine!" Jake shouted, as we went into S.P.D. Mode.

"Legendary S.P.D. Megazord! Ready!" All of us shouted.

"Guys, make every blast count!" Troy said, as we started firing at the Bruisers.

"There's more of them?" Emma said.

"Come on! Don't give up!" I said, as we fired at the Bruisers.

"We need Delta Runner Power here!" Jake said.

"Delta Runner! Emergency!" All of us shouted.

"Delta Squad! Fire!" All of us shouted, as the Car Zord destroys at the Bruisers.

"Shut down!" All of us shouted.

"Rangers! That's a Super Mega Win!" Troy shouted.

⚝✶ℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝕄✶⚝

All of us are now back at the base.

"Rangers, I am very proud of you. So far, you have managed to win any battles, but the fights are becoming more and more difficult." Gosei said.

"Yeah, we've noticed." I said. "But, we're just holding them off. It's not enough, we need to defeat them." Troy said.

"That is why, you will need a new ally, that will give you more power. I am sending you on a mission." Gosei said. "Really?" Emma asked. "Where are we going?" Jake asked.

"To a place called, Animarium." Gosei said. "Animarium?" Noah questioned.

"A floating island, in the shape of a turtle, that lives under a thick cover of clouds. You will need the Sky Ship to search for it." Gosei said.

"Sky Ship? Awesome." Jake said. "Cool, I'm up for an adventure." Gia said. "What's on the island Gosei?" Troy asked. "A wild lion." Gosei replied.

"Yeah, I've heard of that. Animarium, was once apart of Earth, but it's lifted up by special power, to create a safe haven for Wildzords. The lion was an ally to the Wild Force Rangers. That lion is huge." Noah said.

"Yes, so be very careful." Gosei said. "We will." Troy said, and we left the base.

⚝✶ℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝕄✶⚝

All of us are on the Sky Skip.

Troy and I are in the cockpit, while the others were on the crow's nest.

"Keep an eye out for that island, guys." I said. "Remember what Gosei said, it's hidden behind some clouds. Soo, this isn't going to be easy." Troy said.