3

Note: there will be more than just Luke and Kate's p.o.v. in this chapter and for the rest of the chapters to come.

Kate P.O.V.
Today is gonna be a amazing day... cause it's Ashton's birthday! Today the guys and I are going to go ice skating and go out to eat after. After I realized we had to call in 1 hour in order to keep the reservation I quickly got up and took a shower. I wore my Fall Out Boy t-shirt black leggings and my black converse. my hair was in a bun on the tippy top of my head and my make up was just some foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and some mascara. the usual. I walked down stairs to see only Luke and Calum up so that meant I had to eat breakfast get the other guys up and head out for a 10 minute ride to the store to buy some last minute gifts in just 20 minutes. okay, challenge accepted. I asked the guys that were already up to help me wake Ashton and Michael up but they were "too tired". I guess it was just up to me then. I ran upstairs hurrying to get them up in time and ended up being just a few minutes off what I estimated.

Ashton P.O.V.
I was sleeping all peacefully in my room when a very hurried Kate ran into my room yelling "GET UP LOSERS ITS ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY!!" Very excitedly. normally she isn't excited for birthdays because we normally aren't home cause we're on tour but this year we leave a little bit later than we normally do. 4 days to be exact. I finally got up after about 13 excitedly said curse words by Kate. I got dressed in my normal slightly ripped tee, black ripped skinny jeans, and black converse. then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Shortly after I came down Michael showed up. to my (somewhat) surprise Michael had changed his hair color from his old green to Kate's favorite color, dark blue. Hmm. it was a really cool looking color for mikey's hair. it was a nice change too, judging that he had his old green in for what seemed like forever. after about 5 minutes we all rushed into my car and hurried down to the ice rink.

--~
Kate's P.O.V.
Finally we arrived at the ice rink! I was really excited to go skating cause I hadn't been skating in quite a few years and (this May or may not be a big reason I came) Luke had never ice skated before today and that would give me the excuse to hold on to him all day. but friendly of course because he doesn't feel the same way as I do about him... or does he? No. Maybe. we're way too close of friends for him to ever feel that away about me. I was quickly taken away from my thoughts from Luke asking me to tie his skates. he was so adorable trying to do it by himself I couldn't help myself but start blushing (I know, weak right). Then I noticed him staring at me (which made me blush even more than before) "why are you staring at me?" I asked Luke "cause you're beautiful." he answered. and yes, you guessed it I started blushing even more. I swear my face was literally on fire.

Luke P.O.V.
I was having trouble tying my skates so I looked over to see if Kate was busy. I could tell she was day dreaming (like she adorably does almost every day) but she was the only one not busy that knew how to tie skates, so I asked her to help me. I felt bad because she looked so peaceful while daydreaming so it was quite hard to ask her without staring at her. but I couldn't help but smile and stare because she was just so beautiful. "why are you staring at me?" She asked. I gave her a honest opinion, "Cause you're beautiful." I answered to her. she started blushing, which made it even harder to not smile and stare, so I just walked away. smooth Luke, real smooth.

Kate P.O.V.
Luke and I ended up holding onto each other the entire time. Michael never stopped playing video games at home, so he never really did sports. especially ice skating, so it was funny watching him fall here and there trying to show off. Ashton is really good at ice skating so he kept rubbing how good he was at ice skating in Michael and Luke's faces. Calum is pretty good too, but he fell quite a bit as well. all in all it was really fun to skate even though it was Spring. after skating we went out to eat and we all stuffed our faces. We were fat and proud. then, we came back home and Ashton blew out his candles, and we all ate cake. all the boys except Luke and I were asleep. I was almost asleep when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I yelled. "Sorry Were you sleeping, Kate?" Luke asked as he walked in. "I was about to but it's okay. whatsup?" I asked. he was nervously coming towards me. I had a slight idea what he was going to do next, now that our faces were just inches apart... I was right, he leaned in and kissed me passionately, and slow. he quickly came out of the kiss shocked that he did that to me "Kate, I'm so so so sorry! I shouldn't have done that! I'm so sor-" I cut him off by kissing his lips, again. so much more passion and concentration was put into this kiss I didn't realize I felt like this about him. "get some Luke!!" I heard a voice behind Luke and I quickly pulled away to see Ashton watching us "Ashton oh my god how long have you been there?!" I asked him scared and blushing. why was I blushing?? "Just long enough to see Luke finally make his move." he answered smirking. "Ashton don't tell ANYONE." I yelled at him "don't worry I only texting them saying Luke was making out with you." Ashton answered. "ASHTON! WHAT THE HELL?!?" "Sorry but I couldn't help myself. I knew Luke would make his move soon so I decided to watch him do it." I starting blushing like crazy. why was I blushing so much? I don't even like Luke like that. or do I?

--------------------------------

Oh snap did Luke really just do that?!?!

Thanks for reading! next chapter may not be uploaded till Sunday or Monday. Sorry!