12

Kate's P.O.V.

walk, walk, WALK, RUN,RUN,RUN I can't do this. I fiscally can't do this. I'm stuck. 'HELP ME ANYONE HELP ME!' I yell at the top of my lungs hoping someone, anyone, can hear me and save me from this horribleness. What I'm seeing now makes me want to die. Luke getting tortured from trying to save me. Why did I never tell him that I loved him? I need to- WAKE UP...WAKE UP... WAKE UP.... WAK- "I'M UP YOU LIL SHIT." I yell to whoever is standing in front of me. "before you even say another word, SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yell. "Here," he says handing me my glasses. "OHHH you're the lil shit that was yelling at me." I say to Luke. Luke rolls his eyes and says "you were screaming 'Don't hurt him' over and over again so I woke you up." He says with.. worried ness? "Oh... uh thanks?" I say but it turns out to be more of a question than a statement. I lean in and the door slams open. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. Just one more kiss is all I want. But nope. That's what I get for living with four -extremely attractive- guys. "I made breakfa- I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" Calum asks sarcastically. "Oh shut up, cally." I tell Calum starting to walk downstairs to get breakfest. "Why did Calum have to ruin my life?" I mumble to myself. "How did Calum ruin your life?" "AHHHGAWD WHAT THE HELL, ASHTON?!" he just shrugs it off and looks at me awaiting my answer. MAYBE ITS CAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO KISS GODDAMN LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS. MAYBE THATS HOW HE RUINED MY LIFE. I WAS GOING TO HAVE THREE CHILDREN WITH LUKE BUT, NOOOO CALUM HAD TO RUIN MY PLANS OF MARRIAGE WITH LUKE. "oh no reason, really," "really?" He asks "really, Ashton." "Okayyyyy." he says stretching the 'y' out. FUCK YOU MY GOOD SIR, CALUM HOOD.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for liking, commenting, and just plain old viewing👍 I'm getting 10-30 views everyday an it's making me very happy that you all like my story 😊 you 💩s rock! And yes I'm calling you all shits. But you're all rockin' shits so you're cool😊

-Katie💩