16

Kate's P.O.V.

So basically today I'm gonna watch teen wolf and have a sleep party. Aka everyday. We're going to Orlando, Florida for about a week. Btw we have been traveling for awhile and only stopping at random places on the way to Orlando. At least the boys' boss person buys us food for tours like Oreos, and Chips Ahoy so that's cool I guess. I also get free period stuff cause the boys are suckers when it comes to me wanting something. Especially Michael because I'm pretty sure he thinks I'll die if he doesn't help.
"Kate will you come here?" Ashton asks from a couple bunks away. I walk over and ask, "whatcha need, ashy?" "uhm... will you come up here?" He asks in a Classic Ashton cute voice. i climb into his bunk, and flashbacks of Luke kissing me come back. "Look at this." he says holding his laptop up. The computer starts to play a video of us as kids playing together. Aw, we were cute. "I know," he says. I probably said that out loud; like always. "But look at this, it's even cuter." He tells me. The screen starts to show a video of me and Ashton hugging and I start to wonder why he's showing me these. "Ash.. why are you showing me these videos?" I ask. "Uh..i...i..just wanted to," without another word he leans in and kisses me slowly. I kiss back after a few seconds, forgetting that anyone else is in the other bunks near me. I pull away and see that he's searching my face for any emotion I might be showing. I don't even know if I'm showing any emotions that'd be noticeable. What. Just. Happened. "Ashton I-," i start. "Shhh," he says. "Ashton, really," I start again, "why'd you do that?" I finish. "I just needed someway to show you that I like you." "Oh Ash," I say. "Are y-you in l-love me?" I ask about to tear up from all the emotions hitting me. Is Ashton Irwin in love me?

----------------------------------
Oh snaaaaaap. Sorry I left you all on a cliffhanger I wanted to update though 💩 Idk when I'll update but probs soon ❤️❤️ anyway, have a cool day my 💩's

-katie💩