EXTRA 3/5: KEIJI'S PROMISE

Kiss you once 'cause I know you had a long night

(Oh!) Kiss you twice 'cause it's gonna be alright

Three times 'cause you waited your whole life

(One, two, one two three four!)

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings

Uh huh, that's right

Darling, you're the one I want

PAPER RINGS (TAYLOR SWIFT)

It's been seven years since keiji proposed to y/n

It's been seven years since keiji proposed to y/n. Keiji is now an editor to his father's company, for some years before he take over it, while y/n is working as (dream job).

Through all the years they have been together, keiji keeps his promises, being by her side through thick and thin, and y/n keeps her promises too. Now, they are stable financially and emotionally to be married. But, keiko still wants her son to do the cliche things couples always do before getting married, to propose to her.

Though keiji already proposed to y/n years ago and y/n already accepted it, keiko wants his son to renew the proposal, and make it even more special for her future daughter in law. Keiji accepts his mom's request, and he is so glad to see his parents really love his future wife.

Keiji asked y/n to go to a park after she finished her work. He is currently decorating that park before y/n arrive. It's not just a park, it's the same park where they first meeting held, where younger y/n approached younger keiji to ask him to play with her.

He smiles fondly at the memory, remembering how timid he used to be and y/n still bold since the first day they met.

He becomes all jittery thinking if he's being too extravagant with the setting he has done. He finishes the decoration with the fairy lights to light up the place as it will be dark soon when y/n arrives.

He takes a glance at his wristwatch, it's past 6 pm, y/n should already on her way to the park.

~~~

Y/N'S POV

As soon as she arrives the location keiji sent her, she realizes that this is the special park for both of them. She can still sees the vivid images of her playing with her cousin and friends on the day she talked to keiji the first time.

Y/n shakes her memory away, as her priority now is to search for keiji. Y/n wonders what keiji wanted to do coming to the park at this hour. They usually cuddling on the sofa watching movies in their shared penthouse after coming back from work.