Levi X Sleepy!Reader

I collapsed onto the couch, letting out a groan of thankfulness. I had been cleaning this room upon myself so I wouldn't have to do it later that week on Cleaning Day. I want to say it was like a lounge that had been collecting dust. There is no way I was going to let such a good room go to waste!

I laid on the maroon couch, replaying the day through out my mind. I had woken up early because I fell out of the bed. I went to the mess hall and was summoned by Captain Levi afterwards. He told me that he wasn't sure how to deal with Jaeger becoming like an apprentice and asked for my help.

I guess you could say that I was Mikasa Ackerman's mentor based on how we were arranged. It just seemed so odd that he asked for me and not Erwin. Commander Erwin could have given him more details than I. After all, this was my first time having an apprentice myself.

I sighed and smiled. Even though he spoke to me for just a moment, I felt happy afterwards. Captain Levi was my crush, there was no doubt about that. I had asked Petra about what I felt and she agreed that I had some feelings towards the clean-captain.

I heard someone enter the room which made me bolt upright in fear. I saw it was Captain Levi and let out a sigh. I rubbed my eye with my right hand and said, "Neh, you scared me, Captain."

He glanced around the room and said, "It looks clean...did you just do this?"

I shook my head and fell back carelessly onto the couch. "No, I've been working on it all day."

He furrowed his brow and said, "You didn't need to do that."

I breathed deeply, trying to stay awake and said, "I had nothing else to do, I figured I should get...a head-start before cleaning-day...arrived."

I yawned and felt my eyes shut. I felt Captain Levi sit by my stomach and tensed. After a few moments of silence, I felt him move. I warily opened my eyes and saw that he was inches from my face. I didn't show any emotion, for I was too tired to feel embarrassed.

He brushed his nose against my cheek lightly, making me get goose-bumps. I gulped and felt his breath on my lips. His lips weren't chapped and they were slightly open. His face turned slightly pink as he lifted a hand to cup my cheek.

I leaned into his hand and carefully wrapped my arms around his neck.

"(Y/F/N)..."

I gulped and tentatively called him by his first name. "Levi..."

He blushed just a tad darker and fully pressed his lips to mine. I let out a sound of contentment, and pulled his chest to mine. He placed a hand on the other side of my head and leaned over. He licked my bottom lip, and I felt drowsiness start to take over.

I let him in quickly, wanting this moment before I left it. I pressed my tongue to his, making him moan ever so softly. His hand that cupped my cheek went to my hair. He gripped it and pulled me closer as my fingers tangled in his hair. I pushed his tongue back and roamed inside his mouth. He moaned louder and moved himself so he hovored over me. He placed his right knee between my legs as I lightly tickled his neck.

We finally pulled away, Captain Levi resting his head next to mine. His black hair tickled my ear as he kissed my shoulder lightly. I felt sleep over power me, and everything turned into a happy dream.

Levi's POV

I felt her hands become slack from my hair and drop by her sides. I glanced at her and said, "(Y/F/N)?"

She didn't respond. She must have fallen asleep. The room did seem spotless...she cleaned really well. I smiled and brushed her (hair color) hair away from her softly closed eyes. I leaned over her lips and pressed mine to them softly. I pulled away, my lips still brushing her's.

"You cleaned well. I hope you enjoyed your reward."