Sad! Levi x Reader

I sat in one of the side rooms with Corporal Levi. The 57th expidition had already gone underway, and it was finished. I was somewhat close with Levi, and I could tell how much the expidition hurt him.

He lost his entire team, and I bet you anything he hasn't had a moment to grieve.

Silence filled the air, only the sound of papers rustling and a pen running across the paper. I gulped and peeked at the dark haired man. He studied his file for the fifteenth time, his grey eyes scanning the paper once more. As soon as he finished it, he rubbed his eye and flipped back to the first page.

I gulped, trying to swallow my nervousness.

"Corporal..."

He gave me a glance and said, "Yes, (Y/L/N)?"

I licked my lips and said, "Is there something on your mind you don't want to think of?"

He gave me a confused look, or at least one that was similar to it. "What the hell do you mean?"

My eyes widened and said, "S-Sorry if this is rude, but, it doesn't really seem you are actually reading your work for the sixteenth time in a row. I think you are only acting like you are reading it so...you won't have to think about...something."

He clenched his jaw and looked out of the window. Tears welled, but he made no motion to cry nor wipe them away. He blinked, gulping, and I knew that he was too prideful to cry.

I stood and walked in front of him, tossing my file on the table. I stood in front of him and rested my hands on the arms of his chair. He looked at me as I leaned down to his sitting level.

"You are just as human as I am. If you don't feel any pain, sadness, or guilt, then you are no more than a titan."

He balked, "You dont know what the fuck I'm feeling, (Y/L/N)."

I closed my eyes and said, defeatedly, "You're right. I don't know what you are feeling."

I opened my eyes, staring into his grey ones courageously. "But I know you are feeling something, damn it!"

He blinked, and a single tear ran down his cheek. He bared his teeth, trying not to cry. "Levi, you are human. It's okay to show emotion from time to time."

I heard a sudden noise escape his lips. He raised a hand to cover his mouth. Levi's eyes were wide with fear and sorrow as he let out another sob. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me in return, his shoulders shaking in pain.

I held him tighter, resting my chin on the top of his head. I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling Levi sob into my jacket. He gripped the back of my shirt and pulled me tighter. "(Y/F/N)?"

I melted and said, "Yes, Levi?"

He pressed himself against me and said, "Promise me something..."

I nodded and kissed his head. "Anything you wish, Heichou."

He gulped and looked at me, pulling my face closer. I placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed a tear away. His pale face was red, and his eyes were watered over.

"Promise me...that you won't die...that you won't leave me too."

I pressed my lips to his, feeling him fall in sync with it. He pulled me onto his lap, his hands against my cheek. He licked my lips lightly, and I allowed him in. He pressed his tongue to mine, and I pressed mine to his.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, fiddling with his cravat.

How could I leave this man? He became my whole world the day he set his eyes on me. His grey eyes turned out to be a light shade of blue, and ever since then, my heart beat became irregular. My stomach turns at the thought of him dying, and butterflies become a hurricane whenever I'm around him. How could I leave the man I love?

He pulled away, pecking my lips every so often, as he whispered, "Stay by my side, please, (Y/F/N)..."

I nodded and softly quieted his sobs by kissing him.

"I always will, Levi."

Levi's eyes met my (e/c) ones, and he nudged his nose against my ear. He blew on my ear, and I shivered. "(Y/F/N)..." He moaned.

I felt my face flush as his hands ran up and down my thighs. His eyes were still wet as he glanced up at me. "Levi..." I gasped.

His lips were slightly agape as he mumbled, "Tski..."

I gave him a look, wondering what he just said. His face turned red when I didn't understand. He pressed his lips against mine again and said, "Tski."

I still didn't understand, feeling more confused and flushed. He began to look irritated and pushed me against the desk. He leaned over my small stature and pressed his lips to my neck.

"Tski...do you understand now? Tski!" Levi snapped.

I gasped and realized what he was saying. I smiled, tears welling and said, "I love you too, Levi."

His body shook as he cried a little more. "I'm sorry for my impatience sometimes. I'm sorry when I push you around."

He rested his head on my collarbone.

"I apologize when I become irrational and rude. I'm terribly sorry if I hurt you with my words."

Levi let out a sob and said, "I'm so sorry, (Y/F/N)! But I promise you, I'll do anything and everything to make sure I don't do that ever again!"

He looked at me and kissed me again, with more passion.

"Because I love you."