9

Being so close to his face intimidates you a bit. Makes your old feelings boil back up again. You tried to suppress them for so long. Would it be a good thing to try? To try to fall for Albedo all over again... 

"Y/n..." his hand gently pressed on your back and rose it up your spine until he was holding onto the back of your neck, "You're very hot."

You widened your eyes in shock, "What?" 

"You're burning up." He was breathing heavy, as were you. 

Your face turned a dark shade of red, "Oh.." you teetered and inched closer to him, the two of your chests barley apart from one another. "I didn't realize--" you looked up at him and noticed his face was flustered with blush. He's getting worked up from being this close to me...

You lifted your hand to his face and slightly glazed his cheek. You felt the heat radiating off of him before your fully rested your hand on his face. He began to breath a little more, "You --" 

Before you could finish, he snatched your wrist with his free and pushed you on the ground, him hovering over you with his legs on different sides of your hips as if straddling you. He didn't touch you though, just looked down at you. His eyes seemed as if they were pouring into yours. His face was full of blush as he breathed heavily. He looked as if he was going to devour you right here. 

You tried to move your wrist, but it wouldn't budge. You looked back up as him as you furrowed your brows. 

Albedo looked you up and down and sighed, "Y/n... I want to.." He looked back at your eyes and seemed as if something came to his mind. He released your wrists and sat up, still straddling you. "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me." He cleared his throat, but the blush still remained. 

Even though he was still straddling you, you sat up, using your arms to prop yourself up and looked up at him, "Albedo, I want-" 

Just then you heard Sucrose's high pitched voice. Making your heart drop. You almost seemed like you could feel Albedo's stop completely. 

"Mister Albedo, What exactly did you want me to fin---....." Sucrose stopped mid sentence and stared at the two of you. "Oh." 

Albedo whispered under his breath, "Dammit." 

Sucrose's eyes were wide as she looked back and forth at you two. "So my hypothesis was right. You two are a thing."

You slid out from under Albedo, who was probably too stunned to get up. "Sucrose.. it's not what it looks like." You held your arms out for extra emphasis 

Albedo jerked his head up at your with a confused expression, almost as if he was hurt by it. 

"Albedo was just giving me a check up." You smiled at her while you spoke. 

Sucrose wasn't buying it, you could tell from her sarcastic voice, "Right." 

That's such a lame excuse. 

You twitched a little when you heard that voice. Can you not? I don't want your sass right now. You aren't helping. 

At least I wasn't talking when you and the Alchemist were about to get some. 

You were watching?!

I'm always watching. 

The thought of him witnessing that made your stomach churn. 

I'll make sure to help out next time. 

You never wanted to get rid of him sooner until now. You turned towards Albedo who was gathering his tools on the counter. "Please tell me when you find something that is useful. I'll walk to Mondstadt with Sucrose!" you called back at him.