12

Albedo! It's not me! It's Durin! you tried to scream. But he couldn't hear you. Durin was controlling you now.

We inched closer to him. Holding the sword out and towards him.

Albedo's eyes widened, "Y/n...." he lowed his voice, reaching his hands out in front of him. "Calm down.."

Durin didn't answer. You continued to scream in your mind. Trying to reach him. You had to try or else Durin would kill him. You would kill him.

Albedo and you circled around the chairs and fire, your body still pointing the sword at Albedo. That was until Albedo stopped and smirked. "Durin. I know it's you."

Your body/ Durin chuckled, "Hello lover boy."

Albedo grabbed a dagger from his guarder, "Release Y/n."

"Oh?" Durin laughed, "I thought you would be thrilled. To have the Durin here in front of you. You could ask me anything."

Albedo glared at your body, He only repeated what he said before. "Release Y/n."

Durin rolled his eyes at Albedo, "You wanted this though." your body began to walk closer to Albedo, "If you get rid of me, then your questions will go unanswered."

The tip of the sword was touching Albedo's neck.

NO! Please Durin! Don't do this!

"Your lover keeps complaining in here. I think I will show her real pain is by killing you. How does that sound?" Durin asked Albedo.

Albedo kept looking at you/Durin. "Then do it."

No please! Albedo please don't die!

Durin didn't move though. Albedo smirked again, "Just as I predicted. You want someone to release you from the sword's enchantment? So you figured an Alchamist would be the best option, since you were created by one." he raised an eyebrow, "Am I wrong?"

You saw Durin's grip on the sword tighten, then falter slightly. "Are you saying that I don't have the guts to kill you?"

Albedo looked at the sword, "I'm saying you need me... but unfortunately for you," Albedo kicked the sword out of Durin's hand. The sword flew across the camp. "I don't need you."

Durin was breathing heavily, then jumped at Albedo, hands holding his neck. The two of you fell to the floor. Durin's voice was hoarse as he spoke down to Albedo, "I knew your mother!" He yelled, "I know you need that information!"

Even though Albedo was being chocked, you saw the temptation in his eyes. "You're wrong," he breathed, attempting to speak through the pain, "I just want Y/n back."

Durin grasp let go a bit, allowing Albedo to flip your body over and put it in a choke hold. You could hear Albedo desperately grasping for air.

He's alive. He's alive.

You felt like crying. Only.. Durin was still in control of your body.

Even though Albedo was holding your body down, you knew he was still weak. With that, Durin grabbed the dagger that Albedo was previously holding, and slashed him in the shoulder. You heard Albedo let out a yell from the stab.

Your body toppled over Albedo's. About to stab him. Albedo stops your arms with his hands, even though he was just stabbed in one shoulder. "Please," his voiced shook as he pleaded, "Y/n please.. please come back to me."

You felt your head hurt. You screamed for him over and over again. You couldn't do anything besides watch him try to hold back the knife.

"If you can't help me, I will stop you from destroying me." Durin shouted.

NO STOP! you yelled. No one could hear.

Albedo looked at you. "Y/n. Come back to me." you saw a single tear fall from his face.

Just then... without knowing why. The knife dropped. You let go of the knife. Your body let go of the knife. Through your will. "Albedo," you breathed.

Albedo's eyes shook as he looked up at you, "Y/n."

You fell onto him completely, pushing the sword away from the two of you. Albedo lifted his un-injured hand and placed it on the back of your head as you cried into his chest, "I thought I was going to kill you! I was so scared, Albedo!" you sobbed."i don't know why that happened," sniffling in between your cries, you gripped onto his shirt.

"Y/n." he pet the back of your head gently, "It's not your fault. You didn't do it."

You sat up, straddling him, wiping the tears off your face. Albedo's hand rested at your hip. "oh my your arm!" You remember Durin stabbing it. "I'll get a cloth." You quickly got off of Albedo and ran over to the desk drawers, rummaging through them until you found a bandage and alcohol.

You ran back to Albedo and bent down beside him, "This may hurt a bit." You warned as your poured the alcohol on a cloth.

"Nothing I'm not familiar with." he stated.

You hesitated, looking at him, feeling ashamed that Durin took over you. You then patted the cloth on Albedo's shoulder, noticing the small furrow of his eyebrow from the small pain.

"Sorry," you whispered as you bandaged him up. "I'm sorry."

Albedo sat up to face you, bringing his hand to softly sweep your hair out of your face and behind your ears. "Y/n, please don't apologize. You did nothing wrong." He brought his forehead to yours, still holding your face with one hand as he spoke gently, "I will work more. To get rid of that damn beast."

"I know you will."