8

Sucrose entered the camp holding a box that looked rather heavy. You don't remember seeing her when you woke up at all. "Sucrose," you said, wondering if she saw you and Albedo hugging. " Where did you go?"

Her eyes were wide open, "Oh my gosh, Miss Y/n, You're okay!" 

Albedo let go of your hands and looked over at her, "There's been a sort of problem." He looked at you, which made you bring your head down, "Y/n has become possessed."  

Sucrose dropped the box. Albedo flinched when she did. Probably has fragile items in it. Sucrose ran over to the two of you, "This is terrible. How much time do we have left?" 

Albedo quickly gave her a stern look. But he did notice the panicked energy radiating off of you, "How much!" you yelled, pulling the end of your hair, "How much time do I have left?!" 

"That's not going to happen. I promised you I would fix it."  He calmly stated. He went to talk to Sucrose about what she said. The look on his face wasn't the nicest. Of course it didn't help calm your nerves. There was a possibility of death. It didn't seem that way when you were talking to Durin though. 

Thanks asshole 

That's a bit harsh isn't it?

You sat up straight. Observing Sucrose and Albedo to see if they noticed. The two of them were lost in talking to one another, Looking like nervous wrecks. 

Can they hear you? 

No. I am in your mind. So whatever you think... I can hear. And whenever I talk to you, you can hear. No one else. 

Great. I have my own little Jiminey Cricket now. 

I'm a Dragon. Don't misunderstand

You began to sweat. The whole Idea of this is a lot to process for you. 

So they'll never be able to hear you? What's the purpose of possessing me in the first place then?

You heard him chuckle. Do you not know what it means to possess someone? You eventually lose your control over your body. I will become you over time. That's putting it in simple terms. 

Wow. Didn't even bother to sugar coat it. 

It would be unjust. 

This whole thing is unjust. What happens if we try to stop it. Are you going to kill me?

That would be such a waste. 

What if I killed my-

That won't happen. 

What? 

You won't end your own life. That boy over there. With the white hair. I have a good feeling he won't allow it. This is why my plan will work out.

Your heart beat faster and faster as you talked. You are telling me all your plans. Isn't that foolish?

Durin sighed, There is so much you don't know about, child.

You stood off the table, catching Albedo's attention. "Y/n what are you doing up. Do you feel alright?"

"Yes," you breathed out and began to walk over to Albedo. "Is there anything I can do to help? To get rid of him?" 

Albedo frowned slightly, "I'm just going to run some tests. Sucrose," he glanced over at her, "I need you to run to Mondstadt and gather a few things for me." 

After they conversed what they needed, she made her way out of the camp and down the mountain.

"Will she be okay?" you gripped your shirt, watching Sucrose leave. You remembered the last time you went through the mountains alone. 

Albedo walked up behind you and reached for you hand, he didn't grab it though. Something made him feel like he shouldn't. "She'll be fine." you turned around to listen to him talk, "Follow me, I'll run some beginning checkups." 

You do as you're told and go over to his desk.

When you are standing in front of it, Albedo gently rests his hands on the back fo your hips and presses you closer to the desk, "Please, sit." 

You feel your face heat up, but you are not facing him so Albedo couldn't see your face anyways. His hands stays on you as you sit on it. It didn't really help you, he just kept it there for extra measure. 

Once you're seated, Albedo begins to walk over to his shelf, gently brushing your legs with his legs. Your heart beat faster.

Why am I acting like this? He's just trying to give me a check-up. You watch him grab something. It looked like a small, black, stick. "Y/n," Albedo walked back over to you, "I'll check your eyes, first." 

He inched closer to you. Both of your faces were inches apart from one another. You prayed Albedo wouldn't hear the fast pace of your heart. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. 

Just when you thought, him just being extra close to you was a problem, you felt his hand grap your chin gently. In doing so, he slightly raised your head back. Just so he could get a better view of your eyes. Calm down Calm down. Calm down. 

Wow.. You have such a dirty mind. 

Durin's voice rang through your ears. Shut up.  

Albedo froze for a moment, "Are you alright?" 

You felt his breath on your skin, tingling it. "Yeah," you whispered. 

Albedo lifted the small stick and a light shot through it. "This is for checking your eyes. Sorry about the flash. Just look at my eyes. Don't follow the light." 

You did your best to bring your flushed face down in color, and stared at his eyes. So blue...

Albedo brought the light across your face, making your squint. You heard Albedo slightly chuckle from your actions. 

He put the light down and turned it off, but he still didn't move his hand from your chin. Albedo was just looking in your eyes. "Your eyes are fine," he abruptly let go of your face and turned away." I'll check your reflexes next." 

This doctor chuck-up is going to go nowhere if he keeps getting distracted. 

Albedo was by the shelf, so you took the opportunity to not hide your facial expression. 

Can you just shut up? Albedo is trying to help me.

Are you really this dense? I possessed an idiot. 

I hate you. 

I feel the same about you, human. 

You slammed your hand on the table. Making Albedo look your way, "What happened?"

"Spasm," you blurted out unintentionally. You noticed Albedo's concerned expression. 

When he came back to you, he placed a hand right above your knee and lowered himself to the ground. Your back straightened and your face heated up again and you watched him crouch to the ground. Albedo looked up at you, his hand didn't move. You darted your eyes away from his gave and covered your face with one of your arms. Coughing, to attempt to cover up your blush. 

"So you'll feel a slight bump on your knees. This shows your reflexes." Albedo explains as he brushes his hand down to behind your calf, preparing to whack your knee. 

He did so, making you laugh a little. And same with the other knee. Albedo held onto one of your ankles and looked up at you again. In a soft voice, he called your name, "Y/n." He breathed. 

You looked down at him, also breathing heavily. You wanted him. The look in Albedo's eyes looked like he wanted to consume you. You didn't know why, but you got off the table and lowered yourself to Albedo. Face to face. The two of you just staring into each other's eyes. Waiting. Wanting.