17

"Y/N... wake up." You heard sucrose whisper. 

You rolled over to your other side and stretched, "You guys are always up before me," you groaned as you sat up, "I feel kind of bad." chuckling, you yawned and rubbed your eyes, trying to come to your senses. You remembered last night, but... you looked over to where Albedo slept with you. There was nothing but empty sheets. 

You crawled out of your tent and stretched again just as you stood up. Sucrose giggled softly at your actions, "Were you uncomfortable last night?" 

You shook your head, "Oh, no I was alright, promise." 

"Well, we will all be staying at Wangshu Inn tonight anyways, It will be much comfier." she beamed as she walked towards the cart, picking up a box along the way. 

You turned around noticing all the tents were already put up and away, except for the one you were sleeping in. You began to take the sheets out from the tent and fold them gently. 

"You're awake," Albedo stated from behind you. Accidentally backing up into him, he turned you around, took the blanket and folded it. "I did not know if I should wake you or not, but you looked peaceful." 

You grabbed another blanket to fold, "Oh, you should have because then I would have been able to help you two." 

He shook his head, "No need to, you have enough going on as it is." 

You watched as he walked over to Sucrose as she whispered something in his ear, having Albedo dismiss it, he sat on the cart. 

Watching that made your stomach churn, only you didn't know why. Not yet at least. 

You turned around and began folding your tent when you heard a familiar voice call out to you. "Well well well, Y/n. Didn't expect to see you here." 

Kaeya 

You turned your head to the direction of his voice and saw him waltz his way over to you, "Kaeya, why are you so far out here?" 

Kaeya was right next to you as he chuckled, "Not even a hello from you huh?" he questioned and pat you head playfully, "That's no way to treat me, now is that." he sarcastically pouted as he continued to mess up your hair.

You patted down your ruffled hair, puffing your cheeks indignantly, "Now look what you did, you ruined my hair." 

Kaeya tilted his head, "You hair was already a mess," he studied your hair, "if anything, I think I fixed it." 

You pushed him, "You jerk, I just woke up." you huffed. 

Suddenly you felt this overwhelming presence looming from beside you that sent a shiver down your spine. Kaeya must have felt it as well due to his eye's widening and his sideward glance. 

You turned as well only to find that it was Albedo, staring dead at Kaeya. "Oh, Chief Alchemist, I didn't see you down there-- I mean there." He stuttered playfully. 

You noticed Albedo form a fist and looked at you,  "Y/n," he motioned to the cart, "We really should leave now if we want to make it on time." 

You could feel Kaeya's gaze on you as you nodded your head at Albedo. "Sorry Kaeya, but I have to go now," you said as you began to walk off. 

Albedo smiled at you and turned around just after giving Kaeya a last minute scowl. 

"Hold up," Kaeya laughed as he grabbed your hand, stopping you from going any further. "Why don't I tag along, It would be helpful if I could rest my feet for a while."