Who are you ?

New York City...

A stunning woman waited impatiently in line for her beloved green tea. As she stood there, playing some games on her mobile phone, she received a text message from her friend Tony Stark. "Gwen, look at the news," mumbled Gwen, reading the message twice. Before she could open Google, someone in the coffee shop shouted, "Hey, look at the news! It's the new superhero again!" while pointing at the TV mounted on the wall.

Surprised by the news, Gwen decided to abandon her quest for green tea, exited the store, and immediately called Tony.

"Tony, who is it?" whispered Gwen urgently.

"That's the point, I don't fucking know. That's for you to find out," Tony responded curtly.

"Wait, wha—" Before she could respond, Tony hung up.

"BASTARD!!" yelled Gwen, causing everyone nearby to turn and stare.

"Stop gawking!" she snapped at the onlookers, who quickly looked away.

After her outburst, Gwen took a deep breath and composed herself. She then began her search for the new hero. It didn't take her long to discover where the mysterious figure lived. "This one surely knows how to cover his tracks," she muttered sarcastically to herself. Nonetheless, Gwen easily followed the trail to an apartment in Chinatown. "Now it's time to wait," she sighed, settling in for a long surveillance session.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally saw some movement. A window on the eighth floor opened, and someone crawled out. Gwen took detailed notes about the new "hero" and then headed home to start the next phase of her mission.

Once home, she opened her laptop and began searching for a nearby apartment. With a stroke of luck, she found a vacancy on the eighth floor of the same building. Using Tony's funds, she quickly secured the apartment and planned to move in the next day.

The following day, movers arrived to transport her furniture to the new apartment. The process took about three hours. Once her old apartment was empty and clean, she took a cab to her new home. Arriving at her new apartment, Gwen struggled with her suitcases until a young teenager appeared.

"Ma'am, can I help you?" asked the teenager, who couldn't have been older than fifteen.

"That would be nice," Gwen smiled, grateful for the assistance. Together, they managed to get all her suitcases up to her floor.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver," she said warmly. "Hey, kiddo, what's your name?"

"It's Peter Parker. And you are?" answered Peter, a bit embarrassed.

"Gwen Stacy, but call me Gwen, Peter," she replied, offering him a friendly smile.