Texts

I went to my first class, which was mathematics. I'm decent at math, but not great. If I'm being honest, I wasn't paying attention at all. I was messing around with my phone, then suddenly I got a message from a random number.

TEXT

(Regular font is Zara, bold font is Enzo)

-Hey! It's Enzo. I found out I could text you through your laptop.

-How did you get my number?

-It was already on there, so I texted you! :D

-Oh, well what's up?

-The sky.

- Okay smartass, why did you text me?

-To keep you company :)

-Well that's very sweet, but I'm in class.

-Oh, ok. I'll leave you alone. Goodbye!

-See ya.

I put my phone away and tried to pay attention, but I just couldn't. Nothing made sense and it was all too confusing. Who gives out assignments on the first day?

After that boring lecture, I went to history. God I hate history. I was listening to Professor T. talk for what it felt like hours, and I get another text message from Enzo.

TEXT

-Hi again! What class are you in Zara?

-History.

-Sounds fun! I wish I was there... :(

-I know you do.

-Well, I'll let you get back to your class.

-Okay, see you later!

Man, he loves talking to me, huh? Once the lecture ended, I was off to my next class with Enzo constantly on my mind.

(Ok I'm really lazy so I'm gonna skip to the end of the day)

I finished the day with tech class, even though I think it should be called robotics but whatever, and it wasn't that bad. Since I came into the class to get materials for Enzo, Mrs. Roal remembered me and asked what I needed it for. I didn't want to tell her so I changed the topic.

I was walking back to my dorm, but guess who I saw looking for me. Yep, Amelia. I was able to sneak around her and make it to my hallway. Right as I opened the door, Enzo wrapped his arms around me, tightly. So tight to the point where I could barely breathe.

"Hey, I need to breathe y'know." I say with the little breath I had. He let go of me, letting me catch my breath.

"I missed you, what took you so long?" Enzo said, sounding a bit sad.

"It was only 7 hours, calm down." I said. "That's normally how long school takes."

"Oh." Enzo said,  quietly.

I knew that he was clingy to me, I am his creator after all, but seeing him upset when I'm gone kinda broke my heart, but I needed to go to my classes. I needed to pass. I pulled him into another hug because I knew how much he missed me, plus, he's never had a hug in his life either, so I can understand why he loved hugging me so much. He planted kisses all over my face with a smile, and I can't help but laugh. I hear heals walking up the stairs and imme push Enzo inside and shut the door. I had a bad feeling for some reason, so I took Enzo to my room, then I hear the front door open, with the sound of heels clacking on the wooden floor.