THE CLASSIFICATION GUIDE

We, as counselors and guardians of the camp, want to show you the way we have classified the dinosaurs, come with me to see...

We have been ordering each species of prehistoric creature by alphabetical name, food and aggressiveness, which helps us to have a better control of each species.

Here we show you a small guide that orders all the prehistoric creatures, we decided to order them by their alphabetical name and food, so that you do not have problems finding a species or in case you get lost. But just in case, we leave you the alphabetical order later to avoid problems (including the classification of "Food" and "Aggressiveness" at the same time).

Ok, let's start with the list:

HERBIVORES

WHAT IS A HERBIVOROUS ANIMAL?

A herbivore is an animal that feeds mainly on plants, which can make them look peaceful, as they do not seek to kill another animal for food.

But beware, a herbivore is not entirely a peaceful animal, most of these animals can defend themselves when they feel threatened, it is advisable not to disturb any animal, we do not want one of them to pose a risk to people.

Herbivorous dinosaurs are mostly large animals, such as sauropods. To avoid confusion, a sauropod is basically a long-necked dinosaur.

Another example would be about thyreophoran dinosaurs, which were dinosaurs that could have armor or even defense to avoid being caught by predators.

And as a last example we have the marginocephalic dinosaurs, which were dinosaurs that had the characteristic of having some cranial characteristic, such as horns or very resistant heads.

Well, that was a small example of what a herbivorous dinosaur is, I want to clarify that we will not include examples of other prehistoric animals, because we do not want to create confusion, we will leave that for a later topic, and apart from that we wanted to give you examples especially of dinosaurs, because they are the main animals that represent Jurassic World.

Now let's see the list of all herbivorous animals: