Chapter 1: Intro

Bink! Bink! Bink!

It's a Saturday morning at the gym. All you hear is the sound of leather being punched with lots of impact. Chains rattling along as you continued hitting the bag. You were sweating and heavily breathing. You were focused on keeping good hand eye coordination and also making sure your movements are swift and strong with each jab.

You slowly came to a stop and prevented the bag from swinging back at you. As you were removing your bandages from your arms, the bell to the gym door shakes. You groaned and hugged the punching bag from overworking yourself.

Then you heard a familiar voice. "Y'know, it should be me you're hugging rather than that bag." You turned around to see your boyfriend Atsumu Miya smiling at you.

You gasped in excitement and walked over to him

You gasped in excitement and walked over to him. "Hey babe!" he said as he pulled you in for a hug.

"Sumu! You're crushing me!" You giggled. He then kissed your forehead. "What are you doing here this early in the morning Umi~Chan?"

"I decided to train today and release some negative energy into the punching bag." You answered. Atsumu admired how beautiful and strong your physique was. He couldn't stop staring at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Atsumu...you're staring again." You whispered to him. You were red and slightly embarrassed. "What? I can't stare at my beautiful flower?" You then palmed his face away from you and you packed your gym bag.
————————
Atsumu came all the way to town to see you. He goes to Inarizaki and plays volleyball as a setter.

You both met while attending the Shiratorizawa volleyball team practice against Inarizaki. You also were a manager for Shiratorizawa, but every once in a while because you had practices too.

After the game, you dropped your wallet somewhere and days later, he showed up at your doorstep with it.
You were embarrassed and apologized many times and offered to pay him back and exchanged numbers.

From then on out, you two got closer and even hung out as much as you could. You texted and called almost every night.
Then Atsumu showed up with flowers and chocolates and asked you out on a date.
——————————
~Later~

"Hey Kazumi, are you hopping in the bath?" He asked as he was obviously watching you gather your hygienic supplies.
"No Atsumu, I'm going to go roll in mud." You said sarcastically. "Whatever, bleh!" He stuck his tongue out at you which made you giggle.

As you were gathering your supplies an idea popped into your head. Although it was embarrassing, you wanted to ask him anyway and gathered up the courage. "S-sumu...?"
You looked to the side and didn't make eye contact as you covered half your face with your towel.

He cocked his head and looked up from his phone. "Yes? What's up doll?" You then walked up to him and stood in front of him as he sat on the edge of your bed.

"W-would...you...like to...y'know...?" Atsumu then smirked and stood up and leaned closer to your face. "Would I like to what sweetheart?" He pulled your chin up with two fingers and you felt warm.

"Bathe with me sweaty!" You shoved him away as he grabbed you and hugged you tightly. "Haha! Kazumi calm down, yes I will shower with you."
You pouted at the smiling boy and then lead him to the bathroom.

You then turned on the bath and slowly got undressed facing away from your boyfriend

You then turned on the bath and slowly got undressed facing away from your boyfriend. "Why am I nervous? It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before!
"We've haven't showered/bathed together in forever! I mean, we've been dating for 2 years now!" You nervously thought to yourself.

You then wrapped a towel around you and turned towards Atsumu's direction and noticed he was facing away from you too and was in the process of wrapping a towel around his waist.
His broad shoulders and lean physique was so damn sexy. As you were drooling over his body, Atsumu turned around and noticed.

"Umi~Chan, let's not be naughty until after we get cleaned up and bathed." He said with a smirk. You snapped back into reality and burned red. "Ah! I wasn't- I mean your build is pretty nice and and-!!"

Atsumu laughed and pinched your cheek.
"I'm going to hop in first, okay flower? And by the way, there's no need to be anxious." He caressed your cheek and you gathered the courage to join the large bath with him.

He leaned against the back of the tub and you were sat between his legs washing your arms. "We haven't done this in a while huh Umi?" You then formed a small smile.
"You're right. It has been a while. We've been so busy, but at least we're together now. That's all that matters." Atsumu then leaned forward and wrapped his large arms around your small body and kissed your cheek. And you kissed him back.

Atsumu then kissed down your cheek, to your neck and down to your shoulders as gently as he could. "Sumu-...we're supposed to be bathing...mmm~."
Atsumu looked up at you from where his face was. "Who said we couldn't? We can bathe and then-.." you spat a mouth full of water into his face and laughed.
He was surprised and then you left the tub in a hurry with your towel as to not get caught for your actions.

"Kazumi! You're gonna get it!"

After chasing each other around you both were cuddled in your bed. You had your (h/c) tied in a messy bun and wore one of Atsumu's T-shirts which hugged your body pretty well and Atsumu was wearing shorts without a shirt.

You guys were watching My Neighbor Totoro. "So is he like a bear, raccoon, cat hybrid?" Atsumu was confused as to what Totoro was. "Hush Sumu! And no! He's a spirit!"
"I like the cat bus thing. It's pretty cool-..."
"SHHHH! This part is really good!" Atsumu smiled and rolled his eyes at you. Then he had an idea.
"Oh man, this movie is soooo good. I could keep talking about it!" He whistled and pretended to not be a distraction.

"Atsumu! Hush up!" You yelled at him with a pout. Atsumu then grabbed your face and with little force, pulled your face towards his. "Make me gorgeous."

—————————————-