Chapter 4: I'm sorry!

Back to real time

As you brushed away those memories

As you brushed away those memories. You stared at the ground as you were walking and ran into someone. You rubbed your head and looked up to see a pair of olive eyes stare down at you. To be honest, it intimidated you a little.

"A-ah! Im sorry!" You bowed and then realized who you bumped into. You panicked and stayed bowing down. You were embarrassed and didn't want to look back up to him.

"It's fine." He said with a stoic expression. Wow, he sure had no emotion whatsoever. You then stood up straight. "Damn it! It's Ushijima Wakatoshi!" You then noticed he had a curious look on his face. "You're...Kazumi Seiryoku..yes?" You were surprised that he even knew your name.

"Uh-uhm...yes. I go to your school. We're in the same grade." He looked like he had a stoic expression permanently attached to his face 24/7 which was weird. "Yes. I know. You're a captain for the girl's volleyball team."

"I've got to go now." He said. He then jogged the direction you came from and you noticed that there was the rest of the boys team 5 minutes later. "WHY DID HE SPRINT SO FAST?!?" Yelled Tendou. The rest of the team slowly was catching up with their captain and Tendou noticed you walk pass.

"Oi! Aren't you the captain of the girl's team?" You looked at his direction and blinked at the red head. "Uh yeah. Why what's up?" Tendou then stretched while the rest of the team slowly jogged by him.

"Oh nothin! I just wanted someone to talk to haha! Ushijima is waaay ahead of us, so I'm cutting some time. Say, where are ya goin?" You fiddled your hands together. "U-um I'm going home."

Tendou then reached his arm out. "Call me Tendou! From now on let's be friends! And you grabbed his hand and shook it in agreement smiling. "Okay well, I've got to go now Seiryoku-Chan! Heh, gotta catch up with the others." He ran off while waving at you and you replied with a gentle wave back.
———————————
You were at home and took a shower. When you finished, you noticed that you had a notification in your phone. *Satori Tendou has followed you*

You added him back and right away got a message from him.

     Redhead📍

Hello Seiryoku~Chan!

Hello Tendou! How's it going? And how did you manage to find me?

I have my ways, anyway wanna video chat? (*゚∀゚*)

We just met and you wanna video chat? Isn't that weird?(^)

Nope. Anyway I'll just call you!

*incoming call: Redhead📍*