C H A P T E R 1⃣

" GET YOUR ASS UP NOW! " my mother yelled barging in my room. I groaned getting up ignoring the smell of pure weed and liquor. I went to my little brother's room waking him up.

       " Morning Sky Sky " he said smiling with his white teeth. This was my only hope in this house. My little brother. He was the one to keep smiles on my face and keep my day going. " Morning Zaylen, go brush your teeth and your clothes will be on your bed." I said . He rushed to the bathroom instantly playing his music toothbrush I bought him with a little cash I had. I grabbed his tan khakis with a blue jean button up and some red converse. I laid it on his spider man covered bed and went into my room.

             As I walked I heard my mother moaning loudly. I immediately was grossed out how could you do that with children in the house? Well I'm not necessarily a child I'm 17 years old but still my brother is here too. I roamed over my closet with clothing I barely had. I grabbed a grey v- neck long sleeve shirt that showed some of my cleavage and some jeans with some burgundy converse i had for almost two years now. I left my hair down and messy as usual. Before I left I opened up Ababadoo and booed ( tweeted ) on my tl.

       - GoodMorning to the birds 🌞 p.s I don't know where the bird emoji is lol 😂.

          I locked my phone going into the kitchen to see Zaylen watching paw patrol and eating Frosted flakes. Finally a mother did something for a change.

      " Where yo little fast ass going with that little ass shirt on? " she said walking towards me. I ignored her and put on Zaylen bookbag on and grabbing his bowl going into kitchen. " I know yo slutting ass hear me " she said repeatedly.

          " Why do you care. I'm going to school. Something you never did. " I mumbled the last part. " WHAT DID YOU SAY? " she yelled. Her hand flexed back slapping me across the face.

SLAP.

      I held my now stinging face and grabbed my items furiously taking Zaylen with me. I walked him to his bus stop as we waited I received a notification from Ababadoo.

Kyrin Sandler - 🐤 here it is lol . But text? 😊
- lol goodlookin and yeah just baba ( message ) me .

Zaylen's bus came and I blew a kiss to him before walking off. I had a bus stop to catch. I walked and another notification came .

* Baba from Kyrin Sandler *

Kyrin - whassup ma

- hey & nun muchhhh on my way to school wby?

Kyrin - lol that's wassup . Cooling it with my homeboys.

- oh well I have to go. I'll baba you later I guess.

Kyrin - alright love.

That made me smile. Love? Hmmmm...

- feedback
- ideas?