C H A P T E R 5⃣

" The family of Zaylen Sanchez " Unfortunately I'm the only family he has. I stood as the doctor walked towards me.
" Well he is gonna make it , but he lost a lot of blood and we need for you to donate some unless you aren't c-type. " he explained. I nodded quickly.
" I'm c-type, take it, take it all if you need too " I said wiping the tear from my eye. He requested that I follow him and on the way we met a nurse and she took me to a room. I sat down on a nearby chair and waited. I was always afraid of needles but it's for my brother. She wiped my arm with a alcohol cloth and pointed the needle towards my arm. I took in a sharp breath. She put it in taking out blood. The more she took the more dizzier I got. My vision got blurry. " We're gonna get you a room to rest. " she said.
" No I wanna see my brother NOW! " I yelled but before she could say something I collapsed and everything went black.

Kyrin Point of View .

I haven't talked to Skylar in two days. I hopes she good. I know she was having problems with her moms and pops. She usually would text me or something but she hasn't been in contact. I decided to FaceTime her.

Facetiming...
Facetiming...
connecting...
I sighed in relief and seen her face pop up. It was real late at night where she was at and alil light where I was. She lived in New York while I lived in Cali.
" Hey " she said dryly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She was always happy to see me.
" Well who pissed in your Cheerios. " I asked, she cracked a smile.
" Yay Sky Sky you finally smiled today! " a little boy's said in the background. I realized she was in McDonald's.
" Why you ain't get me nun to eat? " I asked.
" Boy please I didn't even get myself anything "
" Why not? " I asked.
" Cause sky sky couldn't afford it " the boy in the back said. She glared at him and shushed at him.
" Skylar tell me whassup. " I said in all seriousness.
" Everything." She broke into tears. " My step dad wanted to rape me, got into a fight physically with my mom, my little brother has 152 stitches on his Side, we live in the homeless shelter, I feel like God has given up on me Ky " she said still crying.

" Look I'm coming to get you . I'm catching a flight over there and your coming back with me."
" I don't know Ky, I don't want me and my little brother to be a chip on your shoulder." She said. " Zaylen stop " she hissed.
" It's no I don't know. your coming & I don't care " I said hanging up on her. I don't know what has gotten into me but I really care for her. I'm not gonna say I'm in love or nun. I'm jus' sayin.