C H A P T E R

//

I woke up in the arms of sleeping Kyrin & yawned. His grip got loose
" OoOh cover that mouth, that breath ain't nun good to wake up to " he said I smacked my lips punching him in his chest. He faked his pain as I got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene things and flat ironed my hair bone straight. I put a pony tail in and left the back down. Once I was done I found a sundress & my MK sandals and put that on, grabbing my purse and keys to the Porsche .
" bae what you doing today? " he asked eating cereal with Zay and watching SpongeBob.
" Uhm shopping with Chelsa " I lied
" Aw today imma take Zay a couple places and we gone chill "
" alright be safe " i walked to the car on my way to the hospital to see his Mother.

//

I turned off The weekend & it was hard to find a parking space. I impatiently waited for this old ass lady to leave. I beeped a couple a times and that woke her old ass up. She pulled out as I pulled in and got out grabbing my purse and phone. I was going down my Instagram timeline until I bumped into someone. It was a girl about my age alil taller then me & darkskinned with a baby on her waist wearing some lil ass shorts and shirt that's damn near sports bra on her and her weave wasn't on point.
" Sorry " I said before walking off. She just mugged me . Well then. I went inside checking in and went to his moms room.

//

" She hates me Chels " I whined.
" No she doesn't " she said eating a fry.
" She was talking bout how I wont take some girl Brittany spot.. I don't know who that is "
" Brittany? " she repeated.
" Yeah and I won't ruin their family and allat, I just don't understand why his Mother hates me so much "
" wait you said Brittany? " she asked again.
" Yeah so what "
" Brittany is Kyrin's ex, That's my ex-best friend she dipped me for some lil ratchet ass strippers why was that hoe seeing Mama K " she said.
" Wait how does she look? " I asked.
" She darkskin, she wears skimpy clothing & her hair be kinda messed up " she said.
" THE GIRL THAT MUGGED ME & BUMPED INTO ME " I said causing a scene in the mall cafeteria.
" Calm down bih " she said.
" Wait so Mama K said something about they family? " she asked.
" yeah "
" ooooooh " she said sipping her raspberry lemonade.
" ooooooh what" I gave her that look.

//

//

Kyrin's POV

I searched for sumn to wear fo'tonight . I'm so proud of the gang this week .. We made over 70k and we still grinding. We all going out to celebrate. I took Zay over to one my boys Babymomma house since she couldn't come out cause she's pregnant. I grabbed my White v-neck, some black Adidas joggers, and some white low Adidas. I put on a gold chain and my Rolex and my bottom slugs. I checked myself out cus' ya boy was looking fresh. I grabbed my keys and picked my Gold BMW & made my way to NightLite Club. Blessing by Drake blasted in my car as I pulled up and got out. Bitches were drooling while niggas hated & some dapped me up. I got connects and got In going up to the V.I.P and dapped up a couple folks and sat down next to Shad.

" Whassgud fam " he said.
" Whassup Shad & Hello ms. Chelsa " I said waving at her.
" Mhm " she rolling her eyes and drinkin' her Vodka. " Bae I'm finna go dance come with me " she said pulling Shad up. I sat by myself bobbing my head to Only by Nicki minaj & shit. Until a shadow came over me. I looked up to see somebody that was the last person on my mind.

What the fuck?