C H A P T E R.6⃣

He just hung up on me. I smiled to myself. It feels good to know someone cares. I threw away my brothers food and went to the homeless shelter the place we've been going to for the past 2 days. Lots of people were here. I'm glad me and Zay got here in time or we would've had to make a pallet with pillow sheets. I set my brother up and then laid down. We haven't showered in days. We walked around during the day then come here at nights.
" Ms.Parler? " I called out. Ms.Parler was an old lady that I could talk to about anything. She was so nice and understanding and was a woman of God.
" Why does it feel like God has given up on me." I asked.
" Baby God hasn't given up on you. When was the last time you paid your phone bill? " she asked.
" Uuuuh the beginning of last month "
" Exactly, he left your phone on cause that somebody In that phone will be nothing pure joy. " she said. I smiled thinking about Ky. I huffed before slowly shutting my eyes.
" Goodnight Ms.Parler " I whispered before sleep took over.

...
...
...

Morning 🌞
I was being shaken by someone.
" Moooove Zay " I whined. I heard laughing. I slowly opened my eyes and seen Zay and Kyrin hovering over me. I was shocked and gasped and hugged Kyrin tightly.
" Oh my Gosh how did you find me " I asked. He looked at Ms.Parlor. I turned to see her smiling.
" I texted him the address of the homeless shelter with a emoji like this " she said sticking out her tongue. " 😛 " We laughed at her silliness. Kyrin reached out for my hand and I grabbed it hoping I won't regret this.

Let the journey begin😅