C H A P T E R 1⃣2⃣

// UNKNOWN POV //

I watched as my plan went into place perfectly. Skylar causing a scene cause of something he didn't do. I was the one who something , I put a pill in Kyrin's drink and dissolved a little while before I approached him. I could tell he wasn't going to give in so I made him, cause if I want him I can have him. That lil hoe won't ruin our family. I have a one year old son named Tyrese and its Kyrin baby.. I think. But I need me some him. I miss him. Then the hoe had the nerve to attack me and her friend joined along. I was lowkey getting my ass whooped.

//

//

Kyrin's POV

" SOMEBODY CALL THE PARAMEDICS " Chelsa yelled. I hurried and called. They were here sooner then I thought. Chelsa was crying heavily trying to do CPR. Nothing was working. It's all my fault. It's all my fault told myself. Where that hoe Brittany go. I know she put sumn in my drink. I looked around for her. She was nowhere to be found. I swear I'm gonna kill her. The paramedics pulled Chelsa off of Sky and laid Skylar on a bed taking her into the truck. I tried getting in with her.
" Sorry sir you can't come in " she said.
" That's my wife I need to make sure she's okay!" I semi-yelled.
" hmmm, alright sir only for today, " I thanked her and got in next to Skylar and held her hand. All I can do is pray.