C H A P T E R 1⃣3⃣

//

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I looked down to see what I was wearing. I'm at the Hospital. I looked over to see a sleeping Ky and a sleepin Zaylen cuddled with him. I smiled alil but that soon faded after the events replayed and lead up until I lashed out on Ky. I honestly don't remember what happened after that. I shook my head due to the headache that was forming and a ache In my back. I stretched it out wincing alittle.
" You're finally up! " My doctor Mr.Carlson came in. I smiled alittle and nodded. " Well we did alittle searching and we found out that you are 3 weeks pregnant. " he continued. My eyes almost flew out my head. PREGNANT? WHAT THE..
" We didn't use protection.." I whispered. " Luckily you didn't harm your baby, you were a little stressed out and your blood pressure was at about 90 which caused you to pass out. I suggest that you don't stress yourself a lot it can be unhealthy for the baby, and also stay away a from unhealthy foods. " he winked at me and left. Mr. Carlson has been my doctor since I was little and knew how much I loved to eat. I put my head in my palms and mentally slapped myself for not using protection. I violently woke up Kyrin to tell him the news. He fluttered his eyes opened and smiled at me. I stale faced him..
" The reason I passed out is because I'm..Im pregnant . " he smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I just sat there.
" You aren't happy? " he asked as his happiness faded.
" I don't know to be honest. I feel like I'm not ready and neither are you.. I just need time to think " I said laying down and turning away from him. He yanked me back.
This nigga must be crazy .
" you need time to think about what cause you're not aborting my baby " he thru gritted teeth. He scared me alittle.
" I can Do whatever I want. " he got up and paced back and forth.
" OOOOH I SWEAR IF YOU ABORT MY BABY.. OHH IMMA KILL YOU SKYLAR KEEP PLAYING " his face turned red as he paced back and forth.
" Okay Okay chill I'm not aborting it " I said. I knew he had a anger problem specially when it's something important. He sat at the bottom of the bed.
" Kyrin? "

To b continueddddddddd☺️☺️☺️☺️