C H A P T E R 4⃣

Damn these niggas caught me slippin' I can't believe it happened right Infront of Skylar. She probably never wanna speak to me again since she knows what lifestyle I live. I can't even get her out my mind. She was absolutely beautiful. The way she smiled. Her big brown eyes to her full pink plump lips. I was knocked outta my thoughts by Tez.

" Nigga , get that bitch out yo mind these niggas almost killed yo ass. "
" chill out bro, she ain't no bitch, and I know that already. "
" Did you see anyone " boss asked.
" Yeah I seen three dudes, but they wasn't on shit if they were they would've been killed me " boss nodded in agreement.
" Ayo check this out " Shad yelled. We all looked at him. " Nobody knows where your house is except for the gang am I correct? " I nodded. "Somebody in this muthafucka a snake. " he said. That had me thinkin ' real hard. WHO WAS IT?

Skylar Point of View.

It's nobody here except for me and my brother. We are chilling watching episodes of Paw patrol. Until we heard glass shatter coming from the living room.
" Stay here Zay, I love you okay? " he nodded. I tip toed down stairs and seen my "step father" Rob drunk and knocking things off the counters. I just freaking Cleaned up.
" What are you doing! " I yelled. He looked at me and smiled with two rows of yellow teeth.
" Hey baby, daddy missed you " he said coming closer. I bagged back but he kept coming closer.
" Stay away from me your drunk. " he started charging at me but I ran trying to go up the stairs but tripped over the third one. He dragged me down the rest and tried ripping off my clothes. I kicked him in his stomach causing him to wobble back and land on the glass table shattering that too. " Fat ass " I mumbled before going upstairs to get my brother and my phone. Zay was fast too sleep. I couldn't stay here any longer. It wasn't safe for Zaylen or me. I softly picked him up snuggling him against my chest, and grabbed my phone, charger, and money that I saved up from stealing from my mom. I jogged downstairs with sleeping Zay in my arms and seen my mom hovering over Rob sobbing, he was groaning and whining. She turned as she heard me.

" ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! " she said charging at me . I instantly dropped Zay on the couch. She attacked me with all her might punching me, and slapping me. I tried getting her off me but I couldn't. I bit her arm and she screamed in pain. She glared at me and started hitting me again.
" Get off my sister " I heard Zaylen say. He was pushing her with all his might. She pushed him forcefully onto the ground where the table was shattered. I managed to grab her hair and flip her to where I was ontop of her. Throwing punches and everything. I never think I'd have to be in this situation but it is what it is. I soon got off her and grabbed a bleeding Zay and grabbed my items and ran out. I ran and ran to the hospital.

" SOMEBODY HELP!!!! MY BROTHER IS HURT " 4 nurses rushed out laying him on the bed and rolling into the room. I tried going but a nurse stopped me.
" I'm sorry ma'am but you cannot go back there " she said.
" That's my little brother I have to go. " I cried.
" Well you can't " she said. Following what was said I went into to the waiting room and silently cried. I couldn't believe that bitch. She was low down dirty excuse of a mother. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate her. I hate the fact that she choose Rob over us. I saved her life from him brutally beating her on different occasions hoping she would change. But tonight was the last straw. I'm not tolerating it anymore and I refuse to. I will do everything I can do to get me and my brother good. I always have but still. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a doctor.

" The family of Zaylen Sanchez ." ....