7. The meeting

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 07
______________________________
🅺🅴🅿︎🅿︎🅸🅽🅶 🆄🅿︎
🆆🅸🆃🅷 🆃🅷🅴 🆉🅾︎🅻🅳🆈🅲🅺🆂

y/ns pov

After a few moments of shock and a long drive we reached the hotel.
It was a five star hotel and we had a nice suit (i had to share it with Killua and illumi tho).
Unfortunately we couldn't enjoy the room immediately since we had a meeting to attend.
"Tatsu wrote that the meeting is an 20 minutes.", I informed the others and asked Illumi whether he had a suit with him.
He said yes and we all got ready.

*Time skip*
We were leaded in a dark room.
Behind a table was a swivel chair its back facing us.
The chair turned around and a spot light appeared.
"I've been waiting for you.", the man said and I rolled eyes.
" I see, dramatic as ever Tatsu.", I said chuckling while turning the lights on.
"Damn guuurrl let me enjoy my moments! Didn't ya miss me?!!" he replied pouting like a whiny tiny child.
I rolled my eyes again and hugged him, before pushing him back in the chair asking why we were here.
Killua and he also shared a hug while Illumi looked more like ⚫️_ ⚫️.
"Anyways why are we here Tatsu?" Killua finally asked.
"You...", he made a dramatic pause "need to sign something and we are running out of goods since some idiot bought 250 kg  (~551 ibs)  of our goods(?).", he replied.
"WhAttt? Did you say 250kg?"
"Yes, we are afraid someone is trying to ruin the company by trying to steal the recipe or selling our goods.
But honestly what freak buys so much?!" Tatsu replied with an serious face.
"ahemmm there is nothing to be concerned about. Just continue working as before...", Killua said sheepishly.
"Exactly.", i agreed.
Tatsu looked at us for a few minutes before nodding, "uhmm okaaaayy I gues you then I just need you to sign a few document and then you can go.".

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A FEW PAPERSSSS!!!??""I'm sorry but you two didn't make paperwork in years and now you have to do a little bit more once

"I'm sorry but you two didn't make paperwork in years and now you have to do a little bit more once..."
"TATSU LASTNAME I WILL KILL YOU ONCE I AM DONE!!!!"
"AHHHHHH"

AN
Thank u for reading!!

i hope u enjoyed it and i want to thank my beta: Byouhe 

Bonus:
Tastu entered the hall. He looked wet. Like he was thrown into water...?
"MIIKKKEEE!!!" he shouted "next time you have to call them."