8. Secrets

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 08
______________________________
🅺🅴🅿︎🅿︎🅸🅽🅶 🆄🅿︎
🆆🅸🆃🅷 🆃🅷🅴 🆉🅾︎🅻🅳🆈🅲🅺🆂

In the car driving back to the suit :

"gosh this was exhausting!" I said while drinking a capri sun.
"yea why do I have to do so much paper work. ITS MY FREAKING COMPANY!!" Killua yelled.
We looked to Illumi who kept quite the whole time (no, i did NOT forgot he was there).
He looked like he was thinking...
Insert picture.
"What are you selling?
Are you selling drugs and who buys so much?
Don't you know its dangerous??!
There are plenty other mafias who're selling it and they wont hesitate to kill you if they find out its you two running the whole thing!!!" he suddenly burst out.
Awwwww he is worried bout us!!!
Killua glanced to me before saying, "We. Are. Selling.

...

f/s!!!!!!"

Illumi stared at us, you could basically see his mind working.
"Wait the 250kg you were talking about were f/s??! And what kind of MaFiA is selling f/s?? Simple f/s??!"
Killua and I didn't answered.
"You guys aren't a mafia you are simply the boss of a company selling f/s!!!! Why didn't you tell me?!! And why did you ordered me to buy f/s, if u have a fucking company making it???" Illumi exploded again.
"Ok, we're sorry!!! But mom would never allow us to run a company producing fs/ since it's cHilDiSH and we are aSsAsiAnS and we should concentrate on killing people!" I said annoyed.
It's not like selling fs is our main job, sure when I first opened I worked a lot on it and eventually asked Killua to help me but now we hardly have to do anything...

"Yes. And about the 250kg f/s, even though we own a company making them... Uhmmm we kinda forgot and besides that you can NEVER ever have to much f/s!" Killua exclaimed sheepishly rubbing his neck.

Illumi nodded and after a couple more explanations we finally headed to bed.

time skip: when illumi sleeps (YES it does happen sometimes and lets just say they had luck xD)
*bang*
"Killua are you insane?? We have to be quite Illumi could hear us!!" I scolded Killua *whihspering).
'with this pluhy ear warmers?! I doubt that.", Killua hissed
"He is an assassin you genius!!" I hissed back.
"Now hurry up! we have to get going.", I said and we both existed the hotel.

Unknown location. somewhere on an island.
"Gosh I can't believe he bought it!" I said as we finally arrived at the super secret island in the middle of nowhere.
"Hey guys we have been waiting!!" tatsu said while leading us to a big room. In the room were sitting many people at and U shaped desk formation (?).
Killua and I sat down at the head of the table.
'Ok. Guys we're here now. why did we have to come?" Killua said.
"And thank you all for waiting and thank you tatsu for playing along.", I added.
A woman stood up (she leads the organization when Killua and I aren't available and she is a fucking GIRLBOSS),
"the issue on the table the table:
France is on the verge of war with England.
Now do provide aid and troops to our French allies?
Or do we stay out of it?"

We started to discussed the issue and killua and I agreed that we should help the France mafia since we had a strong relationship.

A few people were against it tho, they said we rather should save our strength in case we get attacked. They argued t was to risky to send our troups away since we couuld get attacked...

"Okay guys Killua and I want to vote to see what the majority is for!" i finally said.
Most member agreed and we voted.

voting result:
help: 26
stay out: 24

Killua and I shared a look and he stood up announcing, "ok its almost half-half.

But we have come to an decision, as you all know we are NOW a very powerful mafia but I want you to remember:
when we were on death's door when we were needy
We made a promise, we signed a treaty.
We needed money and guns and half a chance, who provided those funds?"
The crowd shouted, "FRANCEE!!!"
"Exactly," , I continued " and due this we will help our friends and allies France!!!!

We will not send all our troops tho. So in case we get attacked we'll still be able to deffend ourselves! Besides that we have other allies which would help us!"

All cheered, being content with this solution and we rose our glasses.

Time skip
It was already dawn when we returned to our suit. The lights were all off/out so I assumed illumi didn't noticed.
Quietly as possible we entered the suit as suddenly all lights were turned on.
"AHHHHH!!!" we screamed as we saw Illumi in the middle of the room looking quite angry.

Credits to @

"Where have you two been?" he demanded to know as we both looked at the ground.
"Uhmmm in a bar?" Killua hesitating said.
Illumi looked even less convinced as killua. He rose a brow and I couldn't hold back...
"PHAHAHAHAHAAH OMGGG ILLUMI!!!"
"Shut up this is why your skin doesn't look like thissss!!" he said pointing as his face. Then he flipped his hair in my face and I was like o-o TwT...

"Anywaaaays WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !!????" he asked again, "and don't give me that bar shit cuz I AM NOT buying it bitches 💅!".
"Okay okay we wanted to buy conditioner." I bursted out.
"What?!" Killua and Illumi almost said simultaneously.
I took a deep breath since this wouldn't be easy for me, "weAreJellousOfYourHair.", I said as fast a I could.
...
Illumi and Killua both looked like they're about to cry.
"Hahahahah i knew you thought that my hair and I are gorgeous!!!" illumi said sAsSyyy.
"Anyways go to bed you'll never find out which conditioner I use. Awww sucks to be you 😚.", he said with false pity and a mocking smile.

A/n
I knew illumi bought y/n a conditioner but let's say it was not the one he uses.
Anyways thank you my beta, @ and thank u all for reading <33333