[B 5]

A week later

A week later...

Jungkook huffs as his mother fixes his suit.
"Mom, do we really have to do this?" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Honey, yes... This is your engagement party... Guests will have to know about yours and Jimin's wedding that'll happen in a month, and the merging of the Jeon and Park company" She says and Jungkook pouted.

Mrs Jeon chuckles and poked Jungkook's cheek.
"Sweetheart, you're gonna be married sooner or later... And if it doesn't work, you guys can always tell us... And we'll help you with divorcing, and this can help you if ever you get married in the future again" She says, smiling.

"It's just... Jimin's an asshole" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Jungkook, language, young man" She says, glaring. Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes.
"It's true though, mom... When he broke my bicycle, he didn't even apologize nor pay for it" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Baby, you're still thinking about that bicycle? And paying? We have so much money" She says and Jungkook sighed.
"Yeah, because that bicycle was your gift for me when I turned 21, it's been with me for 3 years and he just destroyed it" Jungkook says. Mrs Jeon chuckles, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear.
"Come on, let's go to the party" She says and Jungkook nodded.

The two sat beside each other, pinching each other under the table as people danced and sang in front of them.
"Let go" Jimin says with gritted teeth.
"Not before you do" Jungkook says with gritted teeth too. They smiled at the audience and waved at them.

"Jimin, let go" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Jungkook, let go" Jimin says, mocking Jungkook. The younger pinched Jimin harder, making the other let out a scream, startling the guests.
"WOHOOO!" He let out, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I hate you"

"Back to you"