[B 6]

"Mom, can we just cancel the honeymoon? It's not like we're gonna do anything" Jimin says, huffing

"You guys don't have to do anything though... But if you guys want, then go... You guys can go and explore the place, nothing bad... And Jimin, I better not have Jungkook running to us and telling that you were flirting with everyone there" Mrs Park says, making Jimin huff.

"Can't even have fun" Jimin mumbles, but Mrs Park still heard it.
"Have fun? Jimin, you're already married, honey... Focus on your husband... You guys may not like each other yet, but for sure, you guys would in the near future" Mr Park says, winking.

"Yeah, I agree with your dad... Also, don't say mean things to your husband, and be nice to him" Mrs Park says and finished fixing Jimin's tie.
"Go on, you'll be late" They said and Jimin nodded, getting in the car.
"Where are we headed?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"To your husband's house, sir, we'll pick him up" The driver says before driving off.

"Mom, why do we even need a honeymoon?" Jungkook asks, huffing.
"Baby, it's part of the marriage process... If you guys don't want to do anything, then sure... If you do what to do anything, that's okay too... I wonder what you'll look like with a bump" Mrs Jeon says, making Jungkook huff.

"Mom!" Jungkook says, huffing. Mrs Jeon laughs, pinching Jungkook's cheek.
"Honey, stop teasing our son" Mr Jeon says, laughing.
"Dad, you're also laughing" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Sorry, your husband's outside already, waiting" Mr Jeon says and helped Jungkook with his luggage.

"You don't need to do that, I can do it" Jungkook says, laughing.
"It's the least I can do for my lovely son" Mr Jeon says, winking. He opened the car door for Jungkook, and waved at Jimin, who smiled at him.

"Bye-bye! Enjoy your honeymoon!"