[B 25]

"Uwahhhh!" Jungkook cried as he sat on the bed, Jimin walking back and forth as he asks him what he wanted

"Uwahhhh!" Jungkook cried as he sat on the bed, Jimin walking back and forth as he asks him what he wanted. But instead of getting an answer, all Jimin got was cries. Jimin sighs, staring at the younger.

"Jungkook, please tell me what you want so I can get or buy it for you" Jimin says and Jungkook cried harder.
"Why are you calling me by my name?" Jungkook says, sobbing.
"Jungkook... We don't have any nicknames for each other... " Jimin says, biting his bottom lip.

"Call me baby or Kookie!" Jungkook says, crying harder.
"Jungkook, you're going to make yourself sick i-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook starts coughing. But even if he got stopped by coughing, Jungkook didn't stop crying.

"Okay, okay... Kookie, what do you want~" Jimin says, voice soft.
"I want chicken and orange juice!" Jungkook says, his mood immediately changed. Jimin stared at him in surprise before chuckling.
"Okay, I'll get for you" Jimin says, smiling. As he's about to leave the room, Jungkook started crying again.

"Don't leave me, hyungie!" Jungkook says and Jimin sighs, turning around. His eye twitched and he walked to Jungkook.
"Come on then" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles, getting off of bed and clung onto the older's arm. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.

They got out of the room, but then the door bell rang.
"Let's get it" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded. They walked down the stairs, careful so they won't slip. They then walked to the front door, opening it.
"Jungko-" The person is cut off and smirked.
"You?" Jimin says, staring at the person.
"You know it, Kim Jaewon in the house!" Jaewon says and Jimin sighs, shaking his head.

"I'm glad to see this, at least I know my cousin's being treated right, or someone would've tasted my fist"