[B 7]

"Don't think I'll do anything with you" Jimin says, glaring at Jungkook

"Pfft, like I will too" Jungkook says, crossing his arms and huffing. He rolled his eyes and takes his phone out. He smiled and started scrolling through his feed. His phone dinged, making Jimin look at him.

Jimin sees how Jungkook had a big smile on his face, and that he seemed so happy about who this person is. Jimin scoffs, shaking his head. Why does he even care?
"Yeah, why do I care?" He thought, huffing. He hears Jungkook giggling and the sounds of him typing. He takes a deep breath and just tried to ignore it.

Jimin wakes up, feeling thirsty. They're still in the airplane, so he called the stewardess over. He asked for a water and the stewardess gave him one. He thanked her with a wink before she walked away. Jimin opened his water, about to ask Jungkook but stop.

"Tsk" He says, rolling his eyes. He looked at the younger, about to tell him something but he sees that he's sleeping. He's surprised, maybe he's just dreaming. But Jungkook looked gorgeous up close. He shakes his head, startled as Jungkook wakes up.

This caused him to choke on his water. The younger looked at him and groaned before going back to sleep. He sees how Jungkook is shivering. He looked at his blanket, huffing. He shakes his head.
"Gosh, if I could punch your face... But you're too pretty-... Jimin, shut up" He says to himself and put the blanket on Jungkook.

He drank his water and decided to just listen to music to try and distract himself. He looked at Jungkook, and sees him smile in his sleep, holding the blanket close. He scoffs, rolling his eyes and and closed his eyes to sleep.