Madrigal morning

I woke up early, for once.

I wasn't really sure where I was tho, the last thing I remembered was being on the roof with Camilo.

I climbed out of the bed, it had orange and yellow striped bed sheets and I began to have a idea at where I was.

I walked around the room, considering it was one of the magical bedrooms, it was pretty normal, one side of the room had a large door leading to a bathroom and next to it was a large full length floor to ceiling mirror.

Around the corner there was a rocking chair where Camilo was peacefully sleeping.

I walked over too him and brushed his curls off of his forehead and kissed him on his forehead.

" Morning princesa" he said in a tired voice as he stretched out of the armchair.

" I'm sorry (y/n)" he began bashfully.

" you fell asleep and there wasn't a bed in mirabels room and I didn't want to leave you so I put you in my bed." He says, out of breath after his long explanation.

" it's okay Camilo" I said softly putting my hand on his shoulder.

" I should be the one who's sorry, you had to get me down of the roof" I said laughing.

" Oh, it wasn't hard" he said with a bashful look on his face as he looked down at the floor.

He looked up at me and started laughing and I followed him. He pulled me into a hug and we both fell silent, just enjoying being in each others company.

A loud squeak came from the door with muffled whispers and then a loud bang.

" Hiiiii" mirabel said standing awkwardly In frount of the door.

" what's up?"

She questioned as she prolonged the end of her sentence. Camilo replied in a sarcastic tone,

" I think it's what's up with you mirabel? " he said.

We both knew she was acting strange, we looked at each other and then back at mirabel who had moved closer to the door which was now trying to be opened and was rattling at the hinges.

" I'm sorry for what's about to happen" mirabel said as she moved her foot from h to e earring door and jumped out of the way.

"Camilo!" Pepa screamed as she burst through the door pointing her finger at him.

" hola (y/n)" she said to me with a welcoming smile and straight away turned back to Camilo with a stern look as a thunder cloud formed over her head.

" a girl in your room, Camilo! why, we never said that was is allowed, but it isn't, but it's (y/n) so it's fine because we like her.

" Pepa finished her sentence out of breath and the cloud above her head disappeared.

" Deep breaths mami, Deep breaths" Camilo said in a calming voice.

I stood there awkwardly next to mirabel, now I knew why she was being so awkward, she nudged me arm and I fought a glimpse of the time.

My eyes widened as I looked at her, " go,go,go" she said pushing me out of the door.

I ran back in and gave Camilo a quick hug "adios" I  said as I ran out of his room with mirabel. "Get home quick your mum will be waiting.

" Mirabel said ," I'll tell you what happens" she said winking at me as she put her ear to the door.