Camilo pov

She's going to tell (y/n) what I said, I thought to myself.

No, I need to tell her I can't let mirabel do it. So I took off after her in hope I would catch her before she told my secret.

"Casita, don't let her leave" I shouted as I ran down the stairs panting.

The doors slammed in front of mirabel and she turned around and waved.

"Hi" she said with an awkward smile and she calmly tried to walk off. I grabbed her arm pulling her away into an empty room in casita.

"I know you heard" I whispered to her.

"Heard what?" She asked as a smile formed on her face as she was about to laugh.

" Mirabel, I know (y/n) if your best friend, but I'm your family."

"Ugh" she moaned with annoyance.

" why did you have to play the family card" she said as she slumped into the wooden chair next to her placing her head in her hands.

" I want to tell her myself" I said shyly.

"Omg Camilo that's amazing, I'm so happy u think she's the one!" Mirabel screamed "I'm so excited, I'm going to help u plan it."

" shhh, maybe" I said calmly " I just want some time to make sure I do it right."

"Okay, I won't tell her but you have to tell her eventually."

I looked down and nodded to her and before u could say another word she was already sprinting out of the door and down too the town.

-back to normal-

Mirabel ran through the town, jumping past the busy ppl and leaping to avoid collisions with shops and the beautiful flowers made by her sister.

Finally she reached (y/n)'s house and took a moment to catch her breath as she was panting still from running, before reaching out her hand to knock on the door.

But before she could the door was swung open and standing in the doorway was Abuela.

"Hola" mirabel exclaimed as she ran into the house grabbing my arm and smiling brightly.

"What's going on?" She questioned looking at abuela as he tamiles began to drain worrying why Abuela was at my house.

Abuela began in her usual serious tone, "(y/n) is going to come to Isabela and Mariano's engagement dinner."

Mirabel jumped with excitement, " thank goodness that was going to be so boring. She said as she shook me in excitement.

Mirabel and Abuela then left the house abruptly and headed back for casita as I went to my room to get dressed.

I put on a blue dress covered in embroidered flowers and headed for casita too. I couldn't wait to see Camilo and i had to admit in the small time we were apart, I missed him.