Chapter 28 B&C💜💛

Shawn P.O.V.

"Good afternoon welcome to Mastro's ocean club!" the waitress greeted Beyoncé and I in an exciting tone as we strolled hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Thank you, I smiled politely "the reservation is under Carter." Beyoncé and I were currently in Vegas for the weekend. We have been here for two days now, and I have been spoiling her crazy. She complains a little bit, but she knows she loves it. So I don't know why she frontin.

"Okay follow me and I will show you to your table." the waitress said and lead us to our table. Beyoncé leaned against me as we strolled towards our table.

When we reached our table escorted by the waitress I released Beyoncé hand to pull her chair after she was seated  I sat in my chair as well facing her.

"Wow, this is beautiful!" Bey exclaimed, eyes darting around the restaurant with a faint smile. I watched her in amusement. She looks so beautiful with her hair pullback into a ponytail with no makeup. She just looks the most beautiful to  me in her natural state. 

"Isn't it, my friend own this place

"Isn't it, my friend own this place." I told her and she raised her eyebrows.

"you know somebody in every zip codes. It seems like" she teased smiling.

"I am a businessman, I met people all the time that's the lifestyle."

She rolled her eyes "As long one of them women you meet don't try to get their palls on you."

"They could try but ain't nobody wants them not when I have the baddest wearing my ring."

"Ouuuu," she gave me an amuse look blushing while I just smiled at her "Smooth with it aren't you."

"They call me Mr. Smooth"

"Boy bye ain't nobody calling you that."

"The streets is" I said making her giggled

"I don't know what street you be in."

"I be in all the streets, I don't know what streets you be in."

"The same street you be in."

"You need to start paying more attention then." She just shook her head grinning at me.

"Are you guys ready to order?" the waitress join us again breaking our banter.

"Yes, we are ready." I respond a little bit excited I'm hungry as shit.

"Wait, I haven't looked at the menu yet," Beyoncé complain

"I could come back if y'all want" the waitress suggested

"No, that's okay..." Beyoncé said then looked at me for help. "Babe what should I get? I'm guessing you have been here before."

"I gotcha, i know exactly what you will like." I said and proceeded to order our food.