PRETEND

Y/n pov

One month passed by and in this month as expected nothing much happened. I would stay in my room all day. Food would come here only. Sometimes jin and taehyung hyungs would also come to check but all they say is "u fine? " "Tell if u need something".Minji always comes and tell stories about school and her friends but there is something off with it. I could sense it. I'll have to check on her once I go to school. Baekhyun, yunsol and iu unnie also got to know and they would come after every two days. I still remember when they got to know I listened a 3 hr lecture (1hr by each) and bcuz of that chatterybox baekie hyung bora and jihoon also got to know so they would also come to meet me. When they came first time they both cried so hard while hugging me. Our bond got stronger as days passed by and due to medicines I was able to sleep at nights too.

After doing my morning routine I was going downstairs when I bumped into someone.

?? : watch ur steps bit*h.

By voice I can tell which as*hole it is.
But I was not in the mood to deal with his shits early in the morning so I just ignored him and started moving but he grabbed my wrist harshly.

Jimin: Don't u dare ignore me.

I still didn't spoke.

Jimin: speak up u bitc-

Minji: OPPA stop it. How can you call unnie that.

She started crying. Minji is sensitive to abusive words and action. I yanked my hands from his and ran to minji. BTT others also came.

Me: Don't cry minji.

Jimin: I am sorry doll but sh-

Minji: o-oppas and u-unnie w-why can't u guys bond with each other. I also want a happy family with all my siblings living happily with each other. Do u know how much it hurts to see u fight each other. Why can't u all be normal. Why can't u bond. All I wish is for us to be happy together. Why can't u. Is it hard for u all. Oppas u hv accepted me but why can't u accept unnie and  unnie plz try to give chance to them they are very good. Pl--

She chocked on her tears. Jin hyung hugged her.

Jin: Don't worry minji we will bond okay.

Jhope: we will fulfill all ur wishes princess don't cry. Right boys.

BTS(except jhope) : yes

She looked at me with teary eyes.

Minji: unnie you?

I paused for a second and said.

Me: I will try too.

Mind: if it gives u happiness minji then I will do it.

Minji: thank you so much.

She hugged all of us and left to eat breakfast while others follow her.

After eating breakfast minji went to her room and as others was about to leave I stopped them.

[Jimin-JM, Namjoon-NJ, Jhope-JH, Taehyung-TH, Yoongi-YG, Jungkook-JK, jin as JIN]

Me: wait.

Jk : what*annoyed*

Me:we need to talk. About "that" matter.

Jin: ok follow us.

Then we went to a room more like a meeting room that is at the end of the second floor. As soon as we sat down.

Jm: listen here don't think that just because my princess said to accept u i will. I don't want a sister like you.

Me: like I want to.