CHAPTER 15

Before I start let me tell u that I saw the video there and I freaking fucking love it. It's so good. Well expected of my Monsta X bias hyungwon and others....... Uwuwuwuwuuwu.

2) AGAIN A REMINDER Y/N ALWAYS TALKS IN COLD TONE EVEN IF THEY PRETEND TO BOND. HER AND BTS TONE WITH EACH OTHER IS STILL COLD.
& minji doesn't suspect it cuz she knows her sis tone is like that only.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Recap

Minji: let's have a siblings night.

Present••••••••••••••♪•••••••••••••

Y/n pov

After hearing minji words all was there was SILENCE.
WE(BTS&ME) all looked at each other and they have me say-NO- to -her look. I sighed.

Mind: why am I doing this?

Me: minji ah I am really tired today. You and hyungs hv fun.

Minji: awwww unnie I really wanted all of us together but u r tired so just rest. I understand. 😇 but where did u go today?

Me: my old ptj.

Minji: woah unnie at grandma's cafe.
*I nodded*

Minji: can I come meet her someday? 🥺🥺
*I again nodded*

Minji: thanku unnieeeeeee.

Me: okay then hv fun & go to sleep early we hv school tomorrow.

Minji: okay unnie. Good night.

Then I went to my room freshed up & sat on my study table with my laptop in front of me.

___________________________________________
++++++++Info about Y/n laptop++++++++

As u all know y/n is a hacker so her laptop has 2 window(w1 & w2).  w1 is for normal stuff but w2 is for hacking and other stuffs with which she sometimes helps her hyungs and unnie. As y/n has a lot of interest in technology and stuff since small age so her DAD gave her this laptop on her b'day.  W2 opens with her eye scanning and a special word which only she and her dad knows.

+++++++++++++Info end++++++++++++++
___________________________________________

I swiped the left side of my laptop for w2
to start. It opened and scanned my eyes then I said  ********* (welp I'm not gonna tell u know. Hehe)  . It opened and I started doing my work.

Actually this afternoon yunsol hyung called me

Flashback.

While working I felt a buzz from my phone. I picked it out from my pocket and saw the id - YS HYUNG❣️ ( well I use emojis in front of names )