Two

Chloé's POV:

I walked down the little side street, only few steps away from Ultra's main entrance.

I still couldn't believe that I agreed to join this stupid idea to creep in.

I breathed in and out and took a look at the big signs literally dragging me inside if this area. It looked like a huge fun park with all these lights and music coming out of every corner. And I wasn't even inside the area!

As I came closer to the place me and my friends should meet, a side entrance, I could see some dark silhouettes next to the gate.

"Look who's coming, guys! Our new Dutchie!" Taylor put one arm around my neck and laughed.

"So let the party start for Miss Maynard!", Joey, a friend from school, shouted but it was too loud to understand a lot.

Franco, the security guard and Taylor's relative, opened the small gate for us and winked to me.

"Have fun, kids!", he said and giggled like a child. I nodded politely and thanked.

When we reached a certain point, I felt relieved. There was no way some of those other security guys could recognize us in here since the crowd was unbelievably huge!

I knew Ultra had to be big but seeing pictures of it on the internet and being part of this crowd are two different things.

Taylor led us to a tree and grinned stupidly.

"Who wants some drinks?", he suggested and looked at each of us. Next to me, Taylor and Joey, two girls, Annie and Leyla, joined us.

All three shouted and screamed in excitement and shared highfives. Just as they began to walk towards a bar nearby the mainstage.

"Chloé? You wanna come with us?", Taylor asked worried. I hesitated for a second.

"No, I think I'll look around a bit on my own.", I answered, trying to sound convinced by my own idea.

"Good we'll be back in few minutes so just wait here again.", Taylor nodded and headed with the rest of our group to get some drinks.

I wandered around aimlessly since I didn't want to get too close to the mainstage or else I wouldn't be able to get out of it again. I attended few smaller festivals so I knew the problems of every music event.

I spotted a small souvenir shop that sold shirts, armbands and necklaces so I decided to look for some small thing I could buy so I remember this day and have some memories of home when I'm living in the Netherlands.

"Excuse me Miss, can I see your bracelet?"

Oh no.

I was unable to move or speak. My heart began to beat faster and faster and I thought of a logical answer. I lost it? Someone stole it? Nothing made sense in my head at this moment.

"Miss?"

Slowly I turned around to see the security guard, a middle aged man who looked scary for me to say the least with an more than average height.

I opened my mouth but not one word came out of it. I was just about to cry, I already could feel a slight tremor in my arms and my lips moved unconsciously.

Exactly in this moment I saw a boy walking towards me and the guard. He wore black jeans, a same colored shirt and bright red Nikes. His face looked kind of similar, I could see his caramel brown hair shining in the late afternoon sun.

I squirmed my eyes to get more details about this boy but then it hit me.

Martin Garrix.

He stopped walking and was almost brushing my arm, his hands deep in his pockets.

"What's wrong, Paul?", he asked the security guard.

I shivered. I didn't know why, but I did. His voice sounded so husky and raspy, added with a thin Dutch accent.

Heavenly.

"This girl doesn't have a bracelet.", the man stated. I swallowed and felt like they forgot I stood next to them while they were talking about me.

"I know, that's because I invited her." , the boy smiled and put an arm around me.

I was paralyzed by shock.

"Oh hm...I didn't know that.", the security guy muttered. Then, with a look in my direction, he added an apology before leaving the two of us.

I still stood there in shock and couldn't form one logical thought. Too many questions were in my mind, I felt almost dizzy.

"Are you okay?", someone asked. Oh of course, I almost completely forgot about that famous DJ next to me. And may I add: a quite attractive one.

Almost.

"Oh umm yes I am.", I replied, my eyes concentrated on the ground.

"Good, so you want to come with me or just stand around like a stupid?"

I met his gaze and almost fainted. His green eyes seemed to sort of drag me with him and his smirk widened. I never felt this way when I was close to a boy before.

"You know you need to do me a favor now that I rescued you.", he winked while my breath got more and more irregular.

"What?", I snapped. Does he think he can do everything with me now? Use me? My heart almost jumped out completely and I tried to find a way to get out of this situation. I started to panic.

"I'm sorry I caused trouble, I never did such things before I swear, I don't even drink alcohol and all of this wasn't even my idea..."

"Where is that off switch for you?", he grinned while looking around my body and trying to hold his laughter.

Before I could answer he took my hand and pulled me to a small room close to the main entrance of the festival. His strong grip around my hand felt warm and tight, completely different to Taylor's.

"Where are we going?", I asked shyly.

"You will see.", he looked back at me and winked again, some thing he apparently did a lot.

After a while he let go of my hand and I felt a bit disappointed. But what was I talking? That guy probably did the same to hundreds of other fans too.

"That's the backstage room. I need to find my headphones now because I should be on stage in the next few minutes so just stay here for a moment and wait for me."

His smile was irresistible so I smiled back as he waved a quick goodbye before disappearing completely.

Left all alone I looked around the small dimly lit room: a massive black couch was settled in the left corner next to a lamp and a wooden desk full of empty soda cans, pizza boxes and cigarette packets.

I wondered whether it was his own private backstage room or whether he shared it with another artist.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and I squeaked loudly.

"Chill girl, it's just me.", Martin chuckled and dragged me with him again. As soon as we left the room the sun was shining even brighter than before and blinded my eyes so I couldn't really tell where he was taking me.

"Here's a good place to hear the music but it's not too close for your sensitive ears.", he suddenly stopped and laughed as he pointed at the DJ booth which was just few steps from my position.

"What's your name by the way?" I couldn't concentrate on anything else but his green eyes so it took me way too long to finally answer his question.

"Chloé.", I answered shyly.

"Well have fun then, Chloé.", he winked again before turning around and jumping on the stage.

Okay that was chapter 2. Finally Martin's appearance ;) since the chapter is set at Ultra Miami: how did you all like his set this year? I think it was one of the best I've ever seen and I wished I was in that crowd too! :P so anyways, please vote and comment because I seriously like writing on this story! And thanks for all your support and feedback that I already received!