Eleven

Chloé's POV:

I woke up as I could feel the bright sun shining on my face, tickling my nose and making me uncomfortably warm within seconds. I didn't open my eyes yet, I was way too much afraid of what I might see there.

My thoughts ran around in my head like seabirds on a coast looking for some small fishes to eat. I wasn't able to reconstruct the events of yesterday. All I remembered was that me and Martin couldn't stop laughing although our stomachs already hurt.

Martin. Where is he?

I need to know where the heck I am!

I slowly opened my eyes, squirming and recognizing a dark silhouette in my field of view but I couldn't stand the unbearable pain anymore that stuck in my head.

Okay, calm down Chloé.

I shut my eyes again, sighing and trying to get my surroundings with my other senses.

I tried to listen carefully, only noticing a steady breathing near me. Besides, I could feel something heavy around my stomach area, as if something lay on me.

Or someone?

My still dizzy consciousness tried to somehow put the pieces into a complete thing, running at whole speed.

In the moment I made the final conclusion and all I wanted to do is scream, run or both at the same time, I felt the weight on me shifting with a loud groan.

I reopened my eyes quickly, not caring about the throbbing inside of my head as my vision was way too blurry to recognize anything.

After a while, the gray mist vanished completely, allowing me to take a look at the heavy figure beside me.

It was obviously a male with light brown ruffled hair who has wrapped his arm around my waist now.

Martin.

I didn't know what to do. Should I be happy that it was him in his apartment and not a stranger that I was sleeping next to? Probably yes. At least I knew now that no one raped me and I was still a virgin. Right?

Oh god. I wouldn't sleep with Martin, would I?

I tried to loosen his grip around my hips and put Martin's arm on his white pillow. He seemed to mumble some incomprehensible words under his breath before he turned around so I was facing his back now.

I took a deep breath, recollecting my mind and sitting up straight on the bed. I peered down under the sheets and I felt more than relieved when I found me wearing underwear.

Did this mean I had no sex? Why didn't I remember anything important from last night?

I looked over to Martin, his torso was covered by a blank black shirt. I slowly removed the sheets of his lower body, and thanked God as I noticed blue plaid boxers.

Just a second afterwards I thought of what would happen if he decided to sleep naked and I shuddered.

But still, the thought of me loosing my virginity and not remembering anything was running around in my head, making my headache even worse.

I soon had an idea. Maybe Martin would know more about what happened.

"Martin?", I touched his forearm lightly. He murmured for a response.