Chapter 7 The Attack

"Jaiden, it's time," Emirichu replied into her ear. Jaiden lifted herself up from the seat and pulled herself out of the car.

Emirichu looked at Jaiden with an cute smirk, "You look intimating with that frown, Jaiden" Emirichu said.

"Yeah, so, leave me alone" Jaiden replied.

They are in a sort of parking lot inside of a ship, the vast amount of thousands if not tens of thousands of cars piled up in front of Jaiden, made Jaiden wonder, who the hell is so hyped for a cruise ship occasion like this.

"Jaiden, we almost left you in this car. You would be lonely wouldn't you, you have us," Emirichu replied.

"Yeah so, now just tell me where are the others" Jaiden walked up to Emirichu with a silent expression. Emirichu walked back a few inches "Jaiden... Are....you....ok, like do you need" Emirichu cut off her words because she is afraid it might trigger Jaiden.

"Oh, sorry" Jaiden walked back,

"So, Jaiden please next time don't scare us like that, I am..... a very shy person" Emirichu replied awkwardly. Jaiden started at Emirichu "Yeah, so am I" Jaiden replied. Jaiden then soon heard some voice telling her "We must accomplish our goal, kill him" it replied silently in the back of her mind.

************

Emirichu leaded Jaiden to a hotel room down the tan pinewood-painted hallway. Emirichu inputted the password and the door opened.

SomethingElse sat on the couch using his telekinesis to lift a flower pot up and down. Marka was on the floor putting her hands into a scanner.

Emirichu walked into the room and saw SomethingElse just fidgeting a snow globe, "Adam, It's like a while since you used your powers," Emirichu replied.

"Emily, where is the air device"? Marka looked at Emirchu.

Emirchu looked back, "Oh I forgot about it, sorry" Emirichu said.

"Sign, we lost an firepower" Marka replied going back to do what she is doing.

"Oh Emily," SomethingElse stood up from his couch, used his powers, and pulled the snow globe right on Emirichu's hands. "what are you asking?" He replied smiling.

"You're flirting right," Emirichu put down the snow globe on the table, "What do you mean"? SomethingElse asked.

"She says you are acting like you are flirting" Jaiden replied. "Oh sorry Emily, I might take my kindness too far" SomethingElse apologized.

*************

Jaiden stood near a wall motionless, Emirichu seems to be helping Marka with her stuff. And SomethingElse seemed worried about Jaiden. SomethingElse then pulled Jaiden near him with his telekinesis and seated her on the couch.

"What?" Jaiden asked, "I am worried, why are you just staying there, we can talk everything is right" from his words, Jaiden knows that SomethingElse is trying to comfort her, but the voice echoed again "We have to kill him he is our enemy" a voice, Jaiden is the only one who seems could hear voice emitted from the pen, like heat from a heater.

"I am totally fine, actually" Jaiden replied, "If you feel not right, talk to me" SomethingElse reached his hand onto Jaiden's shoulder. Jaiden pushed his hand away and sat there awkwardly. "Nothing"? SomethingElse asked, "Yeah that's it" Jaiden replied.

*************

Marka gathered the group around the TV, they all sat on the couch except for Marka, she is presenting them the mission plans. "Marka, you presented the mission already, we already memorized it," Emirichu said, "Yeah I know, but I know who doesn't know it" Marka pointed her stick at Jaiden. "Fine, I will listen, not like I am dumb" Jaiden growled.