Beginning

Hi, my name is Jaiden, no need to introduce myself, I'm just shy, anxious, and make Animations for a living because I'm lonely. Kinda.....

Always, I'm here, driving to the grocery store while talking to you, the whatever thing that is watching my every move. It's making me a bit uncomfortable.

Jaiden opened the car door and slammed shut the car door and went into the entrance of the massive store, "sorry there, unfortunately, we are closing" the lady in the usual grocery store uniform said, "why?" Jaiden replied confused. "It's Black Friday, and we are instantly out of stocks right after the store this morning when we just opened" The lady replied, "well that's unfortunate, I guess so," Jaiden said a bit awkwardly.

"Sorry but, people are people, at least I can leave this workplace early," the lady said, "yeah hope you can spend time with your family this holiday, people like you deserve a break," Jaiden said, "thanks, and I'm heading back home," the lady said then gave Jaiden a chocolate bar and walked off.

"BYEEEE" Jaiden shouted waving her hands.

"Alright then, I guess, I always can go to another store and buy from there," Jaiden thought, then walked towards her car, "at least I got a free chocolate bar, this will be for dinner, but I must hide it from Ari," Jaiden thought then ripped the chocolate wrapper and took a bite of the chocolate. It's soft as gum when Jaiden chews it.

"it's fine, at least I didn't pay for that" Jaiden said then threw the unfinished bar in the trash bag behind her.

Ding!

Her phone sounded by the notification, and Jaiden didn't bother checking it.

'Jaiden, hurry something is wrong' it reads.

"What? Whatever someone probably needs me, I don't know" Jaiden thought.

He stomped on the gas pedestal and the entire car dragged Jaiden along with it.

She driver her way as fast as her driving skill is, while not getting herself into legal trouble. She passed every green light as she can, stopping at red, and immediately hit the pedestal when it flashed green in a second. She did it until she arrived at her house with Ari starting into the distance in the middle of the road, She was in confusion. She stopped the car and opened the door and slammed it shut when she got out.

"Ari?" Jaiden replied with a confused thought.

"I......." Ari said looking back.

"Woah! You can talk?" Jaiden said with a heartbeat.

"I gain the knowledge of everything, I'm no longer your pet," Ari said in slight anger.

"Ari, we can talk. We are still together," Jaiden said reaching her hand towards Ari, trying to allow Ari to land and use her finger as a branch.

"I'm not fooled" Ari replied in an angry expression, Jaiden knew that Ari is not happy with her.

"What do you mean...... What did I do wrong?" Jaiden replied trying to please Ari.

"I said, I'm no longer your pet...... Fools" Ari continued.

Suddenly the ground below Jaiden shooked as a large object is making its way towards the surface. A massive bird-like robot almost identical to Ari drilled through the road, making room for itself, its red eyes glowed red, and its arms and legs almost branched out of its body and it along with multiple like 6 of them rise from their graves almost like zombies.

They towered over Jaiden and the sky was immediately lit with multiple smaller ones in green, all focused on Jaiden.

"Ari, you're not going to kill me...... Right?" Jaiden replied, "of course not. Because I want you to suffer in this broken world" Ari said.

Then all of the robots began firing everywhere, explosions erupted from every corner, Jaiden ducked herself into the ground scared, pleading in mercy.

And when all the explosion calmed down after what seemed like an hour to Jaiden, She lifted her head, only to find that everything except her house was in ruins with Ari nowhere to be found.

"ARI!" Jaiden shouted, "ARI!" Jaiden repeated. She continued to shout continuously, until her that just feel like it's burning from the shouting, she sat on her concrete sidewalk the only that isn't in rumbles. "Why.... Ari, why do you have to do this to me.... After all I was just trying my best" Jaiden said her face looking down as tear dripped down onto the concrete sidewalk and made a black dot in the concrete.