Chapter 20 Unity

They reached the coast, where smoke towered over the city within.

"Dang I lost track of the robot, it seems like it had blocked its signature" SREK closed the hologram watch.

"That's a Henry Inc Robot, I never put any device that blocks the signature from the headquarters," Tofu replied.

"Maybe someone put one in there?" SREK suggested.

*********************

Garth landed the helicopter on a road that was covered with concrete dust and rumble, The team opened the doors, and a sound of military fighter jets roared across the sky sending small debris into the air.

"Unfortunately the helicopter is almost out of fuel, we have to walk to the building," Garth replied.

"I will help with navigation it's around here in the west," SREK replied.

The group continued to walk down the wrecked city.

****************

Marka and the team arrived through the portal. Marka saw a girl in a purple jacket walking down the ruined city.

"Jaiden...?" Marka said with doubt.

"Wait, what?" Emirchu replied.

SomethingElse stared at the girl in the distance out of his depressed mood.

"She is alive?" SomethingElse touched Marka's shoulder.

"WE HAVE TO SEE ADAM," Marka turned around and looked at SomethingElse.

They ran right at the girl in the purple jacket. screaming out the word Jaiden.

***********

Jaiden turned her head from her hunched-up posture, she wasn't hearing things after all.

"Jaiden..." Marka ran up to Jaiden.

"What?" Jaiden's eyes were wide open.

Emirchu collided right into Jaiden hugging her. "You acted so mysteriously, and how did you teleport us when we were on the mission?" Emirichu asked.

"I don't know, some random voice told me and it sort of took over my body," Jaiden replied.

"At least you're still fine" SomethingElse replied.

"So...what have you been along?" Emirchu asked.

Suddenly it again the voice, Jaiden's vision began to turn purple as her pen sword in her pockets shocked her from the inside. Jaiden couldn't bear the pain. She screamed and collapsed onto the floor.

"JAIDEN..." Emirchu shouted. Emirchu was on her knee.

"Emily! is Jaiden fine!" Marks hustled to ask.

"I don't know," Emirchu replied.

Jaiden's eyes suddenly opened and she got up, Emirchu hugged Jaiden again but Jaiden just gently pushed her away.

Her pupils were glowing purple again.

"No time," Jaiden replied