𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻-𝗶𝗻

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎︎

Isabela was out walk sight seeing in London, while Maria was asleep at the airbnb because she was still hungover from their girls night. Isabela was trying to find some inspiration to write some songs but nothing was coming to mind. So focused on her song book, she bumped right into someone and dropped her book.

"Dios mío." (oh my god). She reaches down to grab her book but so does the guy and the bulb heads. His accent was strong.

"Ow, sorry." They look up, staring in each other's eyes but then Isabela broke eye contact.

"It's fine." They both stand up and he hands her the book.

"I should have been looking where I was walking." he says.

"It's not your fault, I was focused on writing and wasn't paying attention." he chuckles.

"How bout I make it up to and buy you a coffee." Isabela furrows her brows.

"I don't even know your name." He puts his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Harry." She shakes his hand.

"I'm Isabela." Harry takes Isabela to the nearest coffee shop.

"What would you like?" Harry asks her.

"Vanilla latte." They get their drinks and sit down in a corner booth.

"So by you accent I know you aren't from here?" Harry says.

"My friend and I are on a vacation. I'm from Puerto Rico but live in L.A." Isabela says.

"Nice, I occasionally live in L.A. when I'm working."

Out of curiosity Isabela says, "What do you do for work?"

"I am a musician." Isabela laughs at Harry's comments. "What's so funny?" Harry says while furrowing his brows.

"I am also a musician." Isabela states.

"Wow we have something in common."  Harry says while smiling.

Before Isabela could say anything her phone gets a notification. She looks at it and sees that Maria texts her that she is feeling better and wants to meet up, so Isabela texts her the bakery address. She puts her phone down and looks up to see Harry staring at her.

"What something on my face?" Harry smiles. "No, you're just really beautiful." Isabela blushes.

"Thank you."

"So who texted you?" Harry asks.

"It was my friend, she is finally out of her hangover."

Harry laughs. They just talk about music and the struggles of being a musician. A little while later the bakery bell chimes as Isabela turns around to see Maria walking in. Maria sees Isabela and walks towards.

"Hola chica." Isabela smiles. "Come sit."

Maria makes a confused face and says, "¿Quién es?" (Who's he?).

"This Harry, Harry this my best friend Maria."

"Nice to meet you Maria." Harry says.

"Your name sounds really familiar." Maria says.

"Harry's a singer too." Isabela says while smiling.

"Oh that's cool. We'll Isabela and I should get going." Maria says while she stands up.

Isabela uses her pen to write her number on a napkin and gives it to Harry.

"Here's my number, you can let me know whenever you're in L.A." Isabela says.

"I sure will." Harry says.

@isabela.amor posted on their story

amor posted on their story

Liked by maria_lopez and 682,219 others

@isabela.amor

View all 192,821 comments

@user1: 😍😍😍

@user2: 🤩🤩🤩

@user3: how are you so pretty?

@maria_lopez: mi amiga es muy hermosa😩 (my friend is very beautiful)

@user4: omg😽😽

Liked by harrystyles and 621,203 others

@isabela.amor feels good to be home😊

View all 357,216 comments

@user1: What's Harry doing here?

@user2: 💗💗

@user3: um Harry mf Styles just liked her post🤔

@user4: why he liking her post?

@user5: how do you know Harry?

@user6: Harry?🤭

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
*they have interacted, he has her phone number, he liked her post; Harry being a stalker? Jkjk.*