𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

@isabela.amor posted on their story

amor posted on their story

Liked by 1dfanss, justharry and 2,622,871 others

@hstylesupdatess Harry seen at a restaurant in California.

View all comments

@kingharry: he always spots the camera😂

@harryswife: 😍😍😍

@user1: who was he having dinner with??

@kiwistyles: I was at the same restaurant!
^@user3: spill now!!!
^@kiwistyles: I will confirm that he was having dinner with Isabela Salvador!! When she showed up, he hugged her and kissed her cheek. They looked really happy and laughing a lot. Harry kept grabbing her hand to hold, it was so cute. That's all I will tell y'all.
^@justharry: so happy for them both!!!

@user2: he's so intimidating.

@angelrry: his sweater is so cute!!

@isabela.amor posted on their story

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎︎

After their date, Isabela and Harry went to Harry's L.A. home for the rest of the night. Isabela was sitting on the couch, while Harry made them tea.
Harry then came into the living room, sat down and handed Isabela the cup carefully.

"Thank you." she says and takes a sip of the tea.

"You're welcome." Harry answers back. They sit comfortably in each other's presence. Harry then decided to ask her a question.

"Where do you see your self in the next 2-3 years?" he asks nervously. He wasn't sure why he asked the question but I think a part of him wanted to know if he would be in it.

Isabela stayed quiet for a bit. "Well I am not sure, but maybe marriage and kids will be thought of and hopefully I can make a second album." She pauses for a second. "In two years I'll be 26, so maybe by then I'll have my life figured out; continue my dreams with you there." She looked at Harry and smiled.

Harry smile back, he then leaned in to kiss her and Isabela kissed him back. They pulled away and Isabela blushes. Before they could say anything, Harry's phone begins to ring and he's sees that Jeffery is calling. He sighs and gets up, walks to another room to answer the call.

Moments later Harry comes back. "I am so sorry. He has being calling everyday to see if I decided when my tour should start." he says sitting back down on the couch.

Isabela moves a bit closer to him. "Have you decided yet?"

Harry shakes his head no. "I just think I need a break, I haven't had one in a while. Maybe this tour can wait a year."

Isabela grabs his hands and hold: them. "Do what you feel is right and if maybe you do take this break, you can travel with me for my tour."

"You want me to go with you on tour?" Harry questions.

Isabela nods yes. "So I was thinking summer of this year, few weeks after the album is out."

"Sounds good. Who is the opening act?" Harry says.

"I think Pedro and Brian's group. I kinda still have to ask. But they're probably going to say yes." Isabela states.

"Nice."

"Okay enough talk about work, let's watch something." Isabela says.

Harry chuckles. "I already know what you want to watch."

Isabela sarcastically says, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Harry raises his eyebrows. "Don't act like you do not know, you have been wanting me to watch that vampire show."

Isabela laughs. "It's a good show!"

Harry stands up. "I will put these cups away and you get the show running."

"Okay" Isabela says.

......

5 episodes later, Isabela and Harry decided to stop and head to Harry's room to go to sleep. Harry is laying on his back with his eyes closed. Isabela stares at Harry, admiring his features.

"You're staring love?" Harry says. He then opens his eyes and turns his head to look at her.

"Sorry, it's kinda hard not to stare." Isabela says softly.

"Keep going." Harry says.

Isabela rolls her eyes. "I forgot you're a narcissist." she laughs. "You know we didn't really finish our conversation about the future. Kinda wondering where you see yourself in 2-3 years."

"You're right." he confirms. "I am hoping to be living a happy and loving life with you; I know we both are not ready to say those words to each other yet, but I do believe my future has you in it."

"I believe it too." Isabela says.

Harry kisses Isabela's forehead and Isabela wraps her arms around; they both eventually fall asleep in each other's comfort.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
sorry it's a bit late, it took me some time to push through this because is the most I've typed for a irl.
i will for sure update later this week (most likely on friday.)
enjoy and don't forget to vote pls.